The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

People will say what they will, and that chili is a little watery and we've got some lump cheese going on, but Teddy Two Ply's dogs look better to me than the Chicago style with pickle spears and tomatoes and shit on a poppy seed bun with no chili.

Keep 'em coming Big Ted. I think we agree on that.

With this said do you like Oscar Mayer beef bologna sandwiches? Rate between 1-10.

https://www.oscarmayer.com/our-products/cold-cuts/00044700008812

that mexican looks fanfuckintastic.

teddy,

i think one of your weaknesses in the kitchen is the same as mine.  you have poor knife skills.

one of these days im going to look into taking a cooking class on chopping and cutting.  i know they have one from time to time at sur la table.

i read a book on knife skills but it still didnt register.

maybe something you should look into.

that mexican looks fanfuckintastic.

teddy,

i think one of your weaknesses in the kitchen is the same as mine. you have poor knife skills.

one of these days im going to look into taking a cooking class on chopping and cutting. i know they have one from time to time at sur la table.

i read a book on knife skills but it still didnt register.

maybe something you should look into.

Only way to get good w a knife is lots of practice. Knife class might help. I’ve done a few cooking classes at sur la table (all for team building at work) and they’re solid.