The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

Looks like 2 loads of bloody diarrhea and they each got their own box

That’s the most disgusting looking “pizza” I’ve ever seen. Jesus FUCKING Christ...

You must have strange looking bloody diarrhea. Looks like some of the best deep dish pizza in the world. Maybe because it's from the World Famous Lou Malnati's Chicago!

The last meal Hank posted was pasta with a jar sauce when he was entertaining guests.

Was a top shelf sauce from Gelson’s, a supermarket people like you cant even afford to shop at

And actually, I believe the last meal I posted was my 16 oz medium-rare-but charred on the outside NY Strip from Wolfgang Puck’s CUT Steakhouse in Beverly Hills

Even Joeybags stated it was one of the finest looking meals ever posted to the forum

Was a top shelf sauce from Gelson’s, a supermarket people like you cant even afford to shop at

And actually, I believe the last meal I posted was my 16 oz medium-rare-but charred on the outside NY Strip from Wolfgang Puck’s CUT Steakhouse in Beverly Hills

Even Joeybags stated it was one of the finest looking meals ever posted to the forum

Top shelf jar sauce :laugh