The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

Ribeye is my fav but never just eaten the caps by themselves.  Not sure I would like that.  

I'm not the guy that eats everything on the steak, including all the gristle and the fat.  If it's marbled in I love it.  But if it's just pure fat I'm not down.  

I usually pick through the caps and get the prime part.  The dog gets the rest. 

If you google it many say it’s the best cut of meat you can get. I found it to be less work and easier to separate what I want to eat from what I don’t. I don’t spend big money on any steak less than 2 1/4-2 1/2”. These were the biggest steaks by thickness and weight that I could find. Id buy again.

If you google it many say it’s the best cut of meat you can get. I found it to be less work and easier to separate what I want to eat from what I don’t. I don’t spend big money on any steak less than 2 1/4-2 1/2”. These were the biggest steaks by thickness and weight that I could find. Id buy again.

It’s tasty no doubt. I just have to pick through it. It’s littered with what I circled below. I ain’t eating that.

577-F1-B1-D-2-FEE-4217-BFA4-E5-B7-CA9893

Idk Sol. You gotta do a little carving around just about any ribeye steak you get. Not sure what the new news is here.

True.  But you get that big chunk of nice marbled meat in the middle that you don't have to pick through with the regular ribeye.  

And it's half the price of what you paid. 

I'm not knocking your meal.  You did well there.  I'm just saying it wouldn't be for me at that price.  That's all. 

True.  But you get that big chunk of nice marbled meat in the middle that you don't have to pick through with the regular ribeye.  

And it's half the price of what you paid. 

I'm not knocking your meal.  You did well there.  I'm just saying it wouldn't be for me at that price.  That's all.

Prime ribeye isn’t half the price of what I paid anywhere that I know of.

Prime ribeye isn’t half the price of what I paid anywhere that I know of.

You are somewhat right Houser.  When we had that conversation the other night, I was quoting the Choice cuts.  

I still would imagine beef is considerably less here than what you pay.  Maybe I'm wrong.

Next time I go to Costco, I'll take a look at the prime cuts and take some pictures for comparison.  

Choice ribeye here at grocery stores when it's on sale is usually $5.99.  And that price is usually better for choice than what you would find at Costco.

I'll keep a lookout and report back. 

I sure hope Sweeper comes back strong this weekend. Not a good showing yesterday.

The ham steak and eggs he posted before that didn’t win him any points either. Going back to last summer he posted several videos looking like an absolute retard trying to flip over some steaks. No chance he can stand up to my pics or Sols opinions.

Housepicks steak looks disgusting

Guy bragging about undercooked shitty disgusting steaks from costco lol, cant make this shit up

My dinner tonight? Chargrilled salmon and grilled asparagus and vegetables from Whole Foods. Healthy, tasty, perfect.

Get on my fucking level, Housepicks. You poser fraud, you

-Johnny