The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

On 5/10/2022 at 11:41 PM, EugeneMorgan said:

You still struggle, you just try harder to mask it. Overcompensate.

Houser gets up early, puts in the work, and takes care of and provides for the family and others.  Food is always solid. What's the beef with Housepicks? You two should settle it in some VR Boxing. 

On 5/10/2022 at 11:21 PM, HurryUpAndDrink said:

I can't imagine cooking for 6 people all the time, including yourself of course

I'm wondering if the wife is pregnant, she's been devouring the food I make her mercilessly for the last week...

She even says is not normal.

We making homemade burgers and fries today, reporting how much she gorges down in a bit.

I'm starting conservative, setting up myself 3 burgers.

763f11cc-d1d7-41ad-b367-2655be1113dc.jpg

e3e028d3-7358-4409-863d-4a266e0fc8c8.jpg

Glad things worked out for you and your lady. Good luck going forward. 

15 hours ago, jd_ said:

Houser gets up early, puts in the work, and takes care of and provides for the family and others.  Food is always solid. What's the beef with Housepicks? You two should settle it in some VR Boxing. 

wealth and security from the cradle to the grave. cant put a price on the sense of well being that gives a person

many Americans will die in their vans just like renter Bob. many will be slapped around and neglected by N's. not houser and he knows it. of course he knows all the bad stuff that goes on too so hes a little hard but overall real good life

26 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

wealth and security from the cradle to the grave. cant put a price on the sense of well being that gives a person

many Americans will die in their vans just like renter Bob. many will be slapped around and neglected by N's. not houser and he knows it. of course he knows all the bad stuff that goes on too so hes a little hard but overall real good life

Houser wants to see people become self sufficient and productive

You can see that he doesn't go after people unless they are here bragging about wasting their lives, like you

Like I used to do

Took me a while to understand - that life is about protecting others, and protecting yourself

Obv nobody is perfect and we all have our shortcomings, but all in all, you know when things are going fine in your life, and u are also the 1st one to know when they are not.

I know my life is going good now, just need a 2nd job cause I don't like depending on one source of income only - I am responsible for a life now.

She is looking for a job too, but I dont see her getting anything good - maybe waitress or call center

And I prefer she does call center from home, waitress is not an ideal profession for a married woman, not at all.

She agrees.

16 hours ago, jd_ said:

GreenDoberman is a drunk whoremonger

Is easy to see why he hates Houser

He envies Houser, GD will never marry and will probably die of liver disease

We started with the same strip cubes that’s were our meals parted ways. I’m just going to salt and pepper mine add some onion powder and Cajun seasoning throw it in the air fryer for a couple minutes and call it good. House is so much more ambitious. Got to say though looks like a medium well on yours usually you hit those temps perfectly