The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

3 hours ago, mikeman said:

No need to rush, the world is your oyster for 2 more days before it's officially "gone bad".

thats what the butcher puts on it to save his job. i cook almost everything right away

bought some italian sausage from a high-end butcher here. stuff gave me the sh1ts and i never get upset stomach. stomach was aching for 3 days. 

wrote them off as having down sales from the economy and leaving stuff out there too long. but i do still get their flank steak its a deal 

1 hour ago, KingKolzig said:

thats what the butcher puts on it to save his job. i cook almost everything right away

bought some italian sausage from a high-end butcher here. stuff gave me the sh1ts and i never get upset stomach. stomach was aching for 3 days. 

wrote them off as having down sales from the economy and leaving stuff out there too long. but i do still get their flank steak its a deal 

I dont trust butchers, yu're right, they might do some shady stuff since if it has to be thrown out it;s their money, a big store it's not their money so they;ll follow the rules.

13 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I dont trust butchers, yu're right, they might do some shady stuff since if it has to be thrown out it;s their money, a big store it's not their money so they;ll follow the rules.

yep butchers around here ALWAYS seem stressed out

the younger (30-50) owners with the construction beards ect

2 hours ago, mikeman said:

A butcher that owns his own shop probably won’t sell bad meat as he wants customer’s loyalty for a long time.A meat manager that works for a big chain is usually paid by salary and a percentage of the meat department‘s gross margin.They have a vested interest to have as little shrinkage as possible.