The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

25 minutes ago, Sam Losco said:

you have the PALATE of a retarded CHILD

same as me. we are both mentally challenged

i could eat pepperoni pizza every single night for the rest of my life if it was good for me. all day i would be in a good mood knowing i had 4 slices coming that night. and maybe 2-3 donuts for dessert

23 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

same as me. we are both mentally challenged

i could eat pepperoni pizza every single night for the rest of my life if it was good for me. all day i would be in a good mood knowing i had 4 slices coming that night. and maybe 2-3 donuts for dessert

Not possible.  Eventually you get sick of the same thing.  Remember Tom Hanks in Cast Away when he comes home and they have lobster, crab legs, and seafood galore for him?  He looked at it all like ugghhh I've had this non-stop for 5 years.  He was probably just wanting a steak or even a cheeseburger at that point, or ...................pepperoni pizza.

4 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Not possible.  Eventually you get sick of the same thing.  Remember Tom Hanks in Cast Away when he comes home and they have lobster, crab legs, and seafood galore for him?  He looked at it all like ugghhh I've had this non-stop for 5 years.  He was probably just wanting a steak or even a cheeseburger at that point, or ...................pepperoni pizza.

you might be right. but it seems possible for me