The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

41 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

got these at the dollar store last week. $1

beaut.jpg

i get crazy deals here at hy vee(they put a couple items on sale real cheap each day) - picked up chili beans for 19 cents each. This week i got ramen 12 pk for 99 cents, I've gotta stop stocking up - I'm overrun with non perishable food.

21 minutes ago, mikeman said:

i get crazy deals here at hy vee(they put a couple items on sale real cheap each day) - picked up chili beans for 19 cents each. This week i got ramen 12 pk for 99 cents, I've gotta stop stocking up - I'm overrun with non perishable food.

19 cents is a steal. you could make this soup called Taco Soup

take cheap 80% ground beef and cans of beans and spices chives ect. its really good. brown the meat. then add everything to a crock pot for 6 hours. all blends together. cost like $.50 a bowl and is about 500 calories and 30g protein. could serve it to a millenial for $9 a bowl if you had a food truck its that tasty 

41 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

19 cents is a steal. you could make this soup called Taco Soup

take cheap 80% ground beef and cans of beans and spices chives ect. its really good. brown the meat. then add everything to a crock pot for 6 hours. all blends together. cost like $.50 a bowl and is about 500 calories and 30g protein. could serve it to a millenial for $9 a bowl if you had a food truck its that tasty 

Right now I'm eating ham all day everyday, got a 10 lb bone in half ham for $3 last weekend, got about 2 lbs left and I'm sick of it.  i'm cutting off all the fat just to get rid of it, hopefully tomorrow i can put it away.

I dont know why but CVS gives me a $4 coupon every week, so I go in and get something for almost nothing, today i picked up 3 cans of progresso soup(very fancy) for 50 cents, my countertop is stacked high with this crap, :mutley