The Poverty Meal Thread [Pictures & Videos]

Miley Cyrus

aldi strikes again. milk carton leaking. figured that happens overall in stores one leakes all over others just wash it off. nope. this carton is leaking all over my truck and counter. plus there is a literal p.o.s on it. "put it out" -manager

if this makes me sick im breaking their windows and will do my time. this is the 3rd time they put out scam products

scam steak that looked fine. and then after unpacking was a thick piece of fat on the bottom. skirt steak cut purposly for packaging. thats fine. buyer beware. but then it made me and my dog sick for 3-4 days. guarantee that thing was room temp somewhere, they have 100% tech to track that. but they put it out anyways. ceo must be a fukin nig

1 minute ago, KingKolzig said:

scam steak that looked fine. and then after unpacking was a thick piece of fat on the bottom. skirt steak cut purposly for packaging. thats fine. buyer beware. but then it made me and my dog sick for 3-4 days. guarantee that thing was room temp somewhere, they have 100% tech to track that. but they put it out anyways. ceo must be a fukin nig

You'll get used to eating spoiled food, take it from an expert.:mutley

1 minute ago, KingKolzig said:

you willingly eat that. not tricked

just like ukrainians with their arms blown off. good lives. taken by putin. go kill putin

not misery. complete misery always. bad lives. pointless suffering 

Those guys are dying because of zelensky, joe biden, and the US war industry, Putin is the good guy and you know it.