Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

site incentives

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

vegaseagles

vegaseagles

• Members
  • 1327 posts
the site has great potential.....its nice to not have all the b s bashing and stupid stories...but some sort of ncentive to post...maybe a member contest...i am sure others have more ideas this is just of the top..just throwing it out there

sugardaddy

sugardaddy

Need PPH Services? Ask me.

• Members
  • 1505 posts
Not a bad idea in general.

vegaseagles

vegaseagles

• Members
  • 1327 posts
This is what I mean no feedback even from the moderators

Wade

Wade

sad

• Members
  • 5538 posts
moderators avoid this sub-forum like ebola.

boatboatboat

boatboatboat

• Administrators
  • 33291 posts
TGF gives away aprox $2000 per WEEK via contest. Not sure what else can really be expected. Deposit at a few of the books and get envolved. Lotta cash being thrown away

Deal With It

Deal With It

It's a conspiracy FACT!

• Members
  • 1331 posts

the site has great potential.....its nice to not have all the b s bashing and stupid stories...but some sort of ncentive to post...maybe a member contest...i am sure others have more ideas this is just of the top..just throwing it out there

Obviously you have not ventured outside of the suggestion forum. :doh

Take a look around. There are more "member contests" at TGF than any other forum.

boatboatboat

boatboatboat

• Administrators
  • 33291 posts
I think what some posters desire is the ability to get something by not depositing. As far as that goes there are some things like that. 1 contest right now for a total of $1000 cash=zero deposit required 1 contest right now run WEEKLY by Americas bookie that away $100 CASH=zero deposit required 1 Contest right now also by Americas bookie will give away a lap top, 10 ozs of silver and other prizes=ZERO deposit required. 1Vice also gives a TGF poster each mth a chance to win $500 CASH=no deposit required. HRWager,BetOnline,1Vice,Betmania each run multiple contest each week that give away free plays =Zero deposit required (limited to one win if you are not active) Not sure what else can reasonably be done for those who want something to post here and not have to deposit with a banner book. If it will help PM me your home addy i'll send a Dominoes gift cert to you.

spankie

spankie

2016 Mo Didley Invitational Champion

• Members
  • 25081 posts
I don't need an incentive to post. Same poster, same style, same ole me since inception. Just here for the conversation and sports talk. Contests are cool and all I just don't have a lot of time for them personally.

JerseyDevil

JerseyDevil

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 626 posts
It's great the way it is and I have only been here a few days
Jersey Devil

eberetta1

eberetta1

• Members
  • 731 posts

I am satisfied with the forum. I am here for the weekly Bookmaker poker freeroll, like I have been for I think going on three years.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users