Rachel

Win 4 tickets to Super Bowl 50

2aa48fdd-d5c6-4010-bf51-a5cc87841b2c.jpg
43b9ed40-c0a9-4ce8-bf95-24a4bf10dc2c.jpg
e2a09468-de41-421f-89d1-f21d687b88fa.jpg   SUPER BOWL 50 CHALLENGE

• Entries will be awarded for every $999 deposited to your account, between December 21st, 2015 and closing date on January 9th, 2016.

• Submission of entries opens on Monday, January 4th at 2PM PT.

• Pool entries must be received by Friday, January 9th, 2015 at kickoff of the first Wild Card Round game. Entries submitted after the cut off time will not be accepted.

• Prizes will be allocated based on performance as follows:
    1. 1st Place- 2 LOWER SIDELINE tickets for Super Bowl 50 + Fan Pregame Bash on Sunday, February 7th, 2016 at Levi’s Stadium, Santa Clara, CA.
    2. 2nd Place- 2 UPPER PREMIUM tickets for Super Bowl 50 + Fan Pregame Bash on Sunday, February 7th, 2016 at Levi’s Stadium, Santa Clara, CA.

• Places will be decided by both selection accuracy and time of entry submission.

• Points Breakdown according to rounds:
    Each Correct selection on Wild Card Round One equals 1 point.
    Each Correct selection on Divisional Playoffs Round equals 2 points.
    Each Correct selection on Conference Championship Round equals 3 points.
    Maximum amount of points possible: 18 points.

• Clients may have multiple entries, but only under the same account number, and based on entries resulting from deposits of $999 or more.

• Entry submission time is the tie-breaking factor where accuracy of selections is equal.

Winners will be announced on Monday, January 25th, 2016.

• Tickets will be sent via overnight priority mail.

• Account information must be updated in order to inform the winners and send the tickets.

• Entries placed before the opening time of the contest (January, 9th ) will be voided.

DEPOSIT NOW TO GET ENTRIES !!! CALL TOLL FREE: 1.888.406.2642
  1e535e78-6a5f-446a-a497-911abe6abb09.jpg66172a07-094a-4f54-ae78-b152c19cda67.jpg9121ed9a-df8e-4b52-8b65-36eb9ac4ea78.jpg

Twitter Facebook

Man i would absolutely positively LOVE to win this.

Daaaaaayyuuuuummmmm!!!!!!

you sold me Rachel.

i got to look into this

i am banned from money gram and Western union. So I just play wth a local so i can stay off the radar.

what is easiest way to deposit?

aint trying to do a credit card thing

Hi big bear, you can buy an amazon gift card at any pharmacy, convenient store, gas station, etc... 

Get the pre-loaded for a maximum of $500 per week. You need to provide us with the claim code and send a picture to [email protected] the funds are added to your account within minutes.