My PC is lightning fast now..........

SUPERMAN 23

You might want to check out adblockedge. Adblockplus whitelists some advertising if they get paid for it while Adblockedge does not. Another good program to have is noscript but it hinders functionality of most websites - a very useful tool though once you get used to it and have granted the exceptions you want.

Best move I ever made was a couple of weeks ago going from chrome to Firefox. I had switched from IE to Chrome

about a year ago and their are many--many glitches with chrome and about 2 weeks ago it caused my computer

to completely freeze up I 1st thought I had a virus but it was no virus at all it was my browser Google Chrome so

I uninstalled it and went with Firefox and I am running smoother than ever i will never go back to chrome.

Is anyone else having a problem with these Best Ads popping up on every single gambling site? I go to the Rx and Bookmaker and all of a sudden a page peels down from the right side of the screen with an "x" on the bottom of the peel down page. Also an oblong page also appears. You have to click on the peel down page and then click on the oblong box to get rid of it. But if you go to another thread it appears again. It even appears on Scoresandodds.com. It's really getting to be a pain in the ass and I can't get rid of it no matter what I do. I've run an avast full scaan as well as their boot scan to no avail. Anyone have any ideas how to get rid of this virus?