Early Happy New Year Everyone

Cadillac Pete

I want to first start out by saying, when you have your health, you have everything.

2015 has been the worst year of my life health wise then I ever could have imagined. From getting diagnosed with colon cancer in March, to surgery complications from October, and throw in depression on top of it.

So please never take your health for granted and don't sweat the small stuff. Lessons I have come to learn.

Here's to a healthy 2016 for all!! And of course a profitable one as well!

I want to first start out by saying, when you have your health, you have everything.

2015 has been the worst year of my life health wise then I ever could have imagined. From getting diagnosed with colon cancer in March, to surgery complications from October, and throw in depression on top of it.

So please never take your health for granted and don't sweat the small stuff. Lessons I have come to learn.

CP...best to you and great advice....PM me if you want to talk....

Happy New Years to you, CP

Hopefully 2016 is a much better year for you.