Someone give me an idea on how to score some quick and easy cash...

KingRevolver

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know a guy who sells coke through craigslist hookers after he tries them out. High percentage of johns will buy coke from a hooker before play time. Pick one and propose the business opportunity to her if you feel she can be trusted. gl Kingpin Revovler

I'm not sure these chicks wouldn't just use it themselves and claim they were robbed or something. That might not be a great idea, but I'm definitely starting my own service and have a nice stable.

I'm not sure these chicks wouldn't just use it themselves and claim they were robbed or something. That might not be a great idea, but I'm definitely starting my own service and have a nice stable.

That is why you see them as a john yourself and get to know em a bit...see if they can be trusted. Sure eventually some run off or use it themselves just cut them off and chalk it up to the game. Its not like you are giving them kilos to sell.

I know a guy who sells coke through craigslist hookers after he tries them out. High percentage of johns will buy coke from a hooker before play time. Pick one and propose the business opportunity to her if you feel she can be trusted. gl Kingpin Revovler

Let me guess the guy's name who taught you this. Mickey Donovan?

Kinger i have some ideas but you need to get a job at the local high school and how much chemistry do you know?

You will also need a wayward sidekick possibly a former troubled but talented student of yours.

:laugh :laugh :laugh

I'll change my name to Mr. White, too.  Fuckin' Hungover... this fuck going to start giving me ideas from Silver Spoons.