Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Here ya go Wade

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

slyone66

slyone66

Rockstar

• Members
  • 21880 posts

Larry Ness' 10* NFL Game of the Year (the 'Big One!')-Sat
My 10* NFL Game of the Year is on the NE Patriots at 4:35 ET.

I hope your boy doesnt mush the Pats :doh 

slyone66

slyone66

Rockstar

• Members
  • 21880 posts

Larry Ness 
10*Situational stunner 
Iowa St

Wade

Wade

Captain

• Members
  • 6983 posts

thanks sly

please donate to the help wade get to maine foundation.  send bitcoin donations here: 1JzT3E1DRZKb1HVAbCTHRJcYLu4xp8ZZaL

slyone66

slyone66

Rockstar

• Members
  • 21880 posts

Larry Ness perfect storm
St Mary's

played this morning, come on Ness dont mush

slyone66

slyone66

Rockstar

• Members
  • 21880 posts

wtf fez on it also.....,

Fezzik

St Mary's -3.5 triple dime

slyone66

slyone66

Rockstar

• Members
  • 21880 posts

LARRY NESS 

CGOY Georgetown

Wade

Wade

Captain

• Members
  • 6983 posts

lol I just bet them a few minutes ago

please donate to the help wade get to maine foundation.  send bitcoin donations here: 1JzT3E1DRZKb1HVAbCTHRJcYLu4xp8ZZaL

slyone66

slyone66

Rockstar

• Members
  • 21880 posts

Larry Ness' 10* Western Conf. NBA GAME OF YEAR! (Won Eastern on 12/28) Sunday

My 10* Western Conference GAME OF THE YEAR is on Portland at 9:00 ET.
These teams both treated me well in their last game. Playing their second game in as many nights, I backed the Jazz against Boston, citing that the back-to-back situation wasn't likely to pose as much of a problem for the Jazz as the long layoff would for the Celtics. Though the line was about a pick'em, Utah would win by 15 points. My play on Portland was perhaps even easier. Despite being prohibitive underdogs, the Trail Blazers won by 32 points. I don't normally like to toot my own horn but will admit that I did mention that the Blazers were playing so well right now that I thought they had a real shot at upsetting the Warriors, something not many teams do and something I wouldn't normally say. Anyway, enough reminiscing. Among the reasons why I backed the Jazz and the Blazers in their last game is that they are both much better home teams and both were playing at home. The Blazers are up to 17-11 in games at Portland. While they're 18-10 in games at Utah, the Jazz are only 9-17 on the road. You may have seen that Lillard went off for 51 points on Friday. It was more than that though as he also made several outstanding defensive plays, ones which were important at the time. He'd finish with six steals (and 7 assists) without turning the ball over. Speaking of Lillard, the Blazers are 0-1 against the Jazz this season without him in the lineup but 2-0 against them when he plays. Homecourt advantage means more to some teams than it does to others. These are two teams that it means a great deal to. It'll mean a lot again tonight, as the Blazers win their eighth straight home game against Western Conference opposition.
Good Luck...Larry

Wade

Wade

Captain

• Members
  • 6983 posts

thanks sly.  congrats on your breaks.

slyone66

slyone66

Rockstar

• Members
  • 21880 posts

Larry Ness

My 10* LEGEND play is on Philadelphia at 7:00 ET

slyone66

slyone66

Rockstar

• Members
  • 21880 posts

Larry Ness’ 10* CBB Goin’ Over Total Oregon / St Joes Over

Wade

Wade

Captain

• Members
  • 6983 posts

got it.  hoping for the best.

slyone66

slyone66

Rockstar

• Members
  • 21880 posts
Larry Ness

10* Heat
10* T-wolves over

slyone66

slyone66

Rockstar

• Members
  • 21880 posts

LARRY NESS

10* GOING OVER
fresno state

STUNNER
miami florida

8 indiana
8 troy

Wade

Wade

Captain

• Members
  • 6983 posts

thanks just got home.  I took Syracuse so that's good since ness isn't that good anymore.

slyone66

slyone66

Rockstar

• Members
  • 21880 posts

Larry ness
acc lock
north carolna

Wade

Wade

Captain

• Members
  • 6983 posts

thanks sly.  how you living?

slyone66

slyone66

Rockstar

• Members
  • 21880 posts

still up in maine bud, wounds finally healed from surgery plugging along... :cheers

slyone66

slyone66

Rockstar

• Members
  • 21880 posts
Larry Ness 
34 club - Pittsburgh

Wade

Wade

Captain

• Members
  • 6983 posts

still up in maine bud, wounds finally healed from surgery plugging along... :cheers

you're lucky to be in maine.  much better than Massachusetts.

slyone66

slyone66

Rockstar

• Members
  • 21880 posts

Larry Ness

Legend - Raiders / Dolphins Under

Super Total - Colts / Texans Under

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users