Ready for the big game? We have 200+ SB Props!

Rachel

Rachel are you at the beach

I WISH!

thanks for the reminder!!  nice!

Of course trouble maker :)

and all of 200 of these come with a $25 max bet

Under NFL (F5) you will find the following leagues:

SUPER BOWL 50 - WARM UP PROPS ($100 Limit) SUPER BOWL 50 - TEAM PROPS ($250 Limit) SUPER BOWL 50 - QB/RB PROPS ($250 Limit) SUPER BOWL 50 - WR/TE PROPS ($250 Limit) SUPER BOWL 50 - DEFENSIVE/SPECIAL TEAMS PROPS ($250 Limit)

Under TNT (ctrl+F11) you will find the following leagues:

SUPER BOWL 50 - SPECIALS ($100 Limit) SUPER BOWL 50 - PLAYERS PROPS 2 ($250 Limit) SUPER BOWL 50 - SCORING PROPS 2 ($250 Limit)

if you are lucky

Deposited 1500 and only have 7500 left on a 15x rollover despite being cut down to $25 max on everything but the four major US markets, 15 second delay and 100 max on 2H's after the very first week. When I complaint about it they say what is the problem you still can bet 500 on the games we wait until last second to post odds on. Funny how they can get away with advertising all the even money payouts on two team teasers, the 14/5 two team parlays and the 200+ props when the reality is that you will bet cut to $25 max on these after one week.

Deposited 1500 and only have 7500 left on a 15x rollover despite being cut down to $25 max on everything but the four major US markets, 15 second delay and 100 max on 2H's after the very first week. When I complaint about it they say what is the problem you still can bet 500 on the games we wait until last second to post odds on. Funny how they can get away with advertising all the even money payouts on two team teasers, the 14/5 two team parlays and the 200+ props when the reality is that you will bet cut to $25 max on these after one week.

Oh sleepy, your limits were cut because you are not recreational and you know it. I still like you  though.