Paris Masters [Selections]

KingRevolver

This is a tricky tournament because a lot of the top guys are just here to collect a pay check. It's the last tournament of the "regular season." Most of these players are looking ahead to the Davis Cup and the World Tour Finals or the beach. I haven't followed tennis closely enough in the past month to have a feel for who's motivated, but this is generally one of those "dog or nothing" tournaments.

Speaking of davis cup you getting pumped for the finals kinger? Your french team vs my swiss :btj

Hopefully Wawa comes in good form, he has been inconsistent all year. Probably need to bank on Fed winning twice for the Swiss and just getting one win from Wawa or the doubles

Haha I forgot about our bet... you shouldn't have reminded me. Swiss might be in trouble. :cigar

Haha I forgot about our bet... you shouldn't have reminded me. Swiss might be in trouble. :cigar

Not as confident in the Swiss as i was earlier in the year with Wawa's inconsistent play lately but think Fed wants the Davis cup to end the year. He's never won one shockingly (neither has the entire country of Switzerland).

I forget, what were the odds and amount on our bet?