EOG outa business?

Keith Richard

FUCK EOG. ... I hope they went out of business. KELLY turned into Shari after the Costa Rican techs showed him where the ban button was.

JK banned me after I posted a joke...

What do John Kelly and Joan Rivers have in common?

They are both stiffs...

Btw I heard JK is dressing up as a Glory Hole for Halloween

:cheers

During down time, JK should time the time and post here, going to confront him on this issue, after being around forumville for 15+ years, watching people limit themselves to ONLY one forum is not kosher..........many times these folks are more interested in the mighty dollar than interacting with friends and helping others.

gateway is an interesting case study. they sold just their gateway.net website for $800 million, and the whole company was bought 10 years later for around $700 million.

from $84/share down to $1.90/share at the buyout. i think they were always confused about whether they were a high end brand name or not, they were an ipod away from being apple

had a Gateway laptop once and it was whoreshit and low quality...to be expected if from Iowa :btj

During down time' date=' JK should time the time and post here, going to confront him on this issue, after being around forumville for 15+ years, watching people limit themselves to ONLY one forum is not kosher..........many times these folks are more interested in the mighty dollar than interacting with friends and helping others.[/quote']

Good point...I did that when I was on the payroll at EOG and got crucified by other posters....I still think that is the right approach to take.....

had a Gateway laptop once and it was whoreshit and low quality...to be expected if from Iowa :btj

Lol.......Amana, John Deere, and Maytag also originated from Iowa.........quality merchandise.

........and Iowa still leads the country in corn and pork production.

Iowa, the central heart beat of America.