Bigbilhere baby!!

BigBill365

Hey guys bigbill365.i moved on from EOG and started posting at pregame and then stoped.i havent been posting in a month.I havent been gambling either all football season.i may get back in the game this week.thought i would join here since most of my man mans are here.i dont know anyone from anyother forums.so ill be here to post.maybe make some videos sometime.

the business with my girlfriend was going good but she is gettign kicked out and now is going to live with some guy roomate and im not gona deal with tht so im gona be out of business.It sucks.I may deposit $100 this week just so ill have something to do.Probally play a couple parlays or SU..My life always starts to crumble when fall/winter hits here in the Midwest worst time of the year

Qucik question im trying to get an apartment for $700 month but i dont have any proof of income as both me and my girl make our money in tips shes a bartender.How do i go about getting approved?would showing them A couple grand like $2' date='000 help or no?[/quote']

you don't get a pay stub?

Qucik question im trying to get an apartment for $700 month but i dont have any proof of income as both me and my girl make our money in tips shes a bartender.How do i go about getting approved?would showing them A couple grand like $2' date='000 help or no?[/quote']

you don't get a pay stub?

ahh yeah the thing the cheks are connected to? i got some of those