Can THC Gummies Be Detected By K9's?

The X

Someone asked me this yesterday. Not sure how it works? He's going to Colorado and wants to bring some home. So he's not sure whether to mail them or just change up packaging and put him in his suitcase. Not sure how that would work. Either way this fuck doesn't live near me so I don't get shit.

I asked the same question to a TSA agent at the Spokane airport about flying from city to city within Washington state (a legal recreational pot state), he told me that TSA dogs sniff for explosives, not drugs.

In WA state they will call the police if any is ever discovered because they are federal employees, and then turn it over to the airport police who then in turn give it back to the flier.

Someone asked me this yesterday. Not sure how it works? He's going to Colorado and wants to bring some home. So he's not sure whether to mail them or just change up packaging and put him in his suitcase. Not sure how that would work. Either way this fuck doesn't live near me so I don't get shit.

no they can't.

If they were cookies then they would maybe be able to smell it.

But edibles he should be good just tell him not to be greedy and try to sneak back too many.

also tell him to buy an edible gummy like the RIPS candy and mix it with the real RIPS candy

Big Bear, theres a big difference between purified/cleaned butter, and making a gummy with BHO or hash.   You can't remove that scent from the gummy like you can with a cookie by purifying the infused butter. 

It's just science.   The terpenes will survive the manufacturing process of a gummy, you can taste it when you eat them. 

No I will not be doing a video demonstration.   That is illegal.

I asked the same question to a TSA agent at the Spokane airport about flying from city to city within Washington state (a legal recreational pot state), he told me that TSA dogs sniff for explosives, not drugs.

In WA state they will call the police if any is ever discovered because they are federal employees, and then turn it over to the airport police who then in turn give it back to the flier.

Same for flying within CA

Big Bear, theres a big difference between purified/cleaned butter, and making a gummy with BHO or hash. You can't remove that scent from the gummy like you can with a cookie by purifying the infused butter.

It's just science. The terpenes will survive the manufacturing process of a gummy, you can taste it when you eat them.

No I will not be doing a video demonstration. That is illegal.

it is not illegal at all.

but i think not all gummies are made with hash oil

Girl I grew up with grows in northern Cali, came home for Christmas last year and had about $600 worth of edibles in her checked luggage, her luggage got randomly checked she knew because the TSA has to tag it and inform you your luggage was checked. They left everything in there they didn't give a shit about the edibles nor should they.