Brotha Bricka Pad

FrogFries

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ChrisHarvard

The college baskets card is very slim tonight. I tried to cap Detroit at Oakland but honestly I don't like betting teams that play bad defense, or in this case none at all. With a total of 182 the UNDER is tempting. Good gosh almighty mighty joe friday that is a lot of points. PASS.

Minnesota Wild at Washington Capitals 7EST

Despite the Washington Capitals playing UNDER (no pun intended) their abilities lately, leading yisman to make the comment they "have no heart, can't wait to fade them in the playoffs", I think they can get back on track tonight at home v the Wild. These teams play each other tight so I wasn't comfortable taking the PL and the way the Caps have been playing I would not want to count on them to beat anyone by 2.

Minnesota is starting their 25 year old back-up goalie tonight, at least thats what SportsOptions is telling me.

C0vers, who uses the exact the same software as SO has the Wild #1 goalie, Dubnyk listed as probable to start.

So we will see who is lying their ass off- the expensive odds software or c0vers. Don't EFF me SportsOptions.

The Wild also has their best offensive player out tonight (Parise) as well as their darn fine sweeper Jason Zucker on the injured reserve.

I'm laying the disgusting chalk with the Capitals and hoping for an OVER 5. 

Let's get tonight rolling with this small parlay to pay for some snacks around the office of the Harvie Pad.

Guest ChrisHarvard

I'm rolling with Stetson + the double digit spread tonight.

They've defeated Florida Gulf Coast already this year, I think 10 is generous and a dubious number for FGC to cover.

This is the conference tournament, I assume it's AT Florida Gulf Coast and not a neutral venue since this is a small conference without a bunch of money, but idk I am traveling and didn't have time to cap the game fully.

Darn shame because it's going to be on espn2 tonight

• 5 months later...

Sorry update.... Yanks is HHH he likes to bury posters... Plommer is Jim NeIdhart....Bimmer is Iron Mike Sharp.... Who likes to brag... We still need a prick Canadian.... Spankie,who is it ?

You guys need CY posting here. He has interviewed/knows a lot of these wrestling types. http://www.cyinterview.com/mp3/TripleH2.mp3

And Joey LOVES ******

Possibly the nicest guy on the planet.

• 3 weeks later...