Brotha Bricka Pad

FrogFries

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, have not been DELETED.... I did take a trip to the Land of DELETION and visited the State of Obsolete. Saw Ivy Guy he warned me DELETION could be on the Horizon if I was not careful. Or maybe it was all the Ativan speaking to me. BROTHA Brick take a look @ Da Hokies of Virigina- 2.5 against Forest of Deacons... Will pop in now and here.. Madness OF March is WonderFul

Well 1-1... Wake lost last week but Tar Holes win... Next Too Weeks Gamez all day is WUNDERFUL. Hopefully I will avoid MINE OWN deLetion... Been real Busy getting back in DA Gym and trying to get enough sleep, Moly of Holey never thought it would be Dus Tuff getting back in my routine, I lost a lot of strength. Hope this muscle memory kicks in. The diet part is easy peasy plus cutting out drinking and etc will be a simple. Found a place online I got something very similar to G... Take some here and there on the weekends to get a nice buzz plus it increases your natural HGH @ night too bad idiots ruined it years ago...