Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

WERE FREE PLAYS RECEIVED?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

jimmythegreek

jimmythegreek

• Members
  • 1824 posts

I know I might or might not have asked King Revolver this in a PM, but it showed up as  one directly back to me, Just wanted to make sure if anybody other than myself had an issue recognizing or obtaining a freeplay last night. I finished 7th but didn't see anything in my BM account. No rush or biggie just wanted to make sure I didn't miss it.

Thanks

You gotta love a forum where you're promised something for winning a contest not once, but twice, only to find out multiple parties bullshit you in the end. 

Deal With It

Deal With It

It's a conspiracy FACT!

• Members
  • 1331 posts

Mine is in my account.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

eberetta1

eberetta1

• Members
  • 732 posts

Have not received mine from the March 05, well it was a delayed game, so the March 06 game, usually it is in the account next day.

Easygoer45

Easygoer45

• Members
  • 1336 posts

I haven't got mine either

TBLAZE

TBLAZE

• Members
  • 514 posts

me neither

jimmythegreek

jimmythegreek

• Members
  • 1824 posts

I got mine from March 2nd, per discussion with KR. Sent the pm and literally about 2 minutes later it was in. 

I know usually freeplays used to be deposited after 9am EST the day after the tournament, but this one came in the afternoon. 

Thanks again Kinger!

You gotta love a forum where you're promised something for winning a contest not once, but twice, only to find out multiple parties bullshit you in the end. 

TBLAZE

TBLAZE

• Members
  • 514 posts

still no here for 3rd

JAKEPEAVY21

JAKEPEAVY21

• Members
  • 4955 posts

still nothing here yet

eberetta1

eberetta1

• Members
  • 732 posts

I got my freeplays from April 5th, well the game actually got played on April 6th, you know what I mean. 

JAKEPEAVY21

JAKEPEAVY21

• Members
  • 4955 posts

received, ty

Easygoer45

Easygoer45

• Members
  • 1336 posts

I got mine too

Bcatswin

Bcatswin

• Members
  • 1847 posts

My first time placing i got 3rd last week June 14th can't find anything though. 

IN NATTY WE TRUST

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 68951 posts

Working on it for you, Catter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users