best retirement speech I have ever heard

Guest boatboatboat

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

your comment didn't seem one motivated by curiosity, but rather one motivated by the childish behavior of pointing ones finger and saying "you were wrong, hattie hattie new new"

EOG Dedicated Join Date Sep 04, 2010 Location LAS VEGAS Posts 23,269

POSTING CAREER is OVER at ALL FORUMS............with exception of PROMOS and CONTESTS

It's been a nice AND enjoyable run..............had enough.

I've met SO MANY great people on these forums over the years, guys and gals are great............will stay in touch with most if not all of you that are proven friends.

Not much for words, just that it is all over...........only will particiapte in contests and other +EV events........no more posting.

Take care all, your friend always,

-FH-

<!-- / message --><!-- sig --><!-- / sig -->

oh you didnt do anything crazy in college. I did worse than that but we all make mistakes when we were young. She just a fucking gold digger. this happen 20 fucking years ago. she was a nut case. It got so bad that the police told her to quit calling making false  accusations. They say she was calling the police on everybody. she was a psycho. Read up on her because I did

She reported it right after it happened. Peyton admits it occurred... He said he was just mooning her. "Hey, here's my pasty ass. Oops... Sorry I put my cock and balls on your face."

All the Peyton nuthuggers just don't want to believe anything negative about the guy. Like him taking HGH. Yeah, it was just for his wife. Right.