OT: About to turn 30 still single with no prospects

easy does it

Starting to think I'f I don't meet someone within the next 2-3 years  I might never get married. It seems like I meet less and less woman as time goes on and its becoming more and more difficult to meet someone that I actually would consider spending the rest of my life would. Sure I don't mind it now but I always feel like I will regret getting married late if I do end up getting married and the thought of being alone as I get older does scare me a bit. Plus it seems like the longer I wait the higher the chance of me settling for someone mediocre. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

the bigger problem is as you get older the women that are still available almost certainly have a fatal flaw.  That's why they are available.

But he is turning 30..he can find a girl in her 20's.

Naggy whiney cunts don't need em except for sex and bj's 

How about cooking and cleaning,bringing another pay check in.

Giving you children and someone to go thru life with?

Guest boatboatboat

the bigger problem is as you get older the women that are still available almost certainly have a fatal flaw.  That's why they are available.

which is a real pisser cuz all the available guys are rich, good looking and kind hearted

Starting to think I'f I don't meet someone within the next 2-3 years I might never get married. It seems like I meet less and less woman as time goes on and its becoming more and more difficult to meet someone that I actually would consider spending the rest of my life would. Sure I don't mind it now but I always feel like I will regret getting married late if I do end up getting married and the thought of being alone as I get older does scare me a bit. Plus it seems like the longer I wait the higher the chance of me settling for someone mediocre.

Relax bro

you are young

you have your whole life ahead of you

maybe if you really want to meet someone try match.com or one of those dating sites. Back when I was single i wish they had these online dating sites but they didnt... i actually had to go out and talk to people in person , it wasnt always easy.

Now days from what i hear a hot piece of ass is just a click away.

I am not joking , i have heard really good things about online dating sites. Its not just weirdos anymore apparently, its hotties with bodies.

Try getting out of the house and off the net.............Plenty of woman out there, but you cant be looking for an absolutely perfect woman cause they dont exist.....Find a nice lady for you, that will treat you and your children if you end up having any well... I am 45, almost 46 and i have been married for 26 years......3 children all fairly good and successful children.....Oldest is a boy 25 and in the US Navy is San Diego, kid is loving life.......24 year old daughter just finished pharmacy school last year, making 30 bucks an hour and also doing well....19 year old daughter Freshman in college, Claims she is going to be the family dentist. I know i couldnt of done all this without my wife, actually she is the one who did most of the school shit etc, discipline etc..I wouldnt change a thing about being married and trust me my wife isnt perfect, but she sure isnt a complainer , whiny, a bitch or a See you next Tuesday .......Good luck and look for a lady you share interests with and dont be afraid to try things she may like.......Most important get out of the house!

i almost forgot

if you want a chance to meet some REALLY hot women go to Hot Yoga!!!!

and make eye contact with a few during class

and afterward make fun of yourself to them .. .. like gee i hope i didnt embarrass myself too bad i'm just starting yoga

they will likely say on no your fine you did a great job and you can transition that into Hey lets go to smoothie king and get a protein shake

always look at left hand prior to make sure no wedding ring

most chicks who are married wear a wedding ring to class

the ones that dont are DTF (down to fuck)

Relax bro

you are young

you have your whole life ahead of you

maybe if you really want to meet someone try match.com or one of those dating sites. Back when I was single i wish they had these online dating sites but they didnt... i actually had to go out and talk to people in person , it wasnt always easy.

Now days from what i hear a hot piece of ass is just a click away.

I am not joking , i have heard really good things about online dating sites. Its not just weirdos anymore apparently, its hotties with bodies.

your married? how is that possible BB, I was under the impression that you couldn't hold a job. Your not 1 of those colored folks living off of welfare are you?