Let Monmouth in March Madness!

maron

Main draw them or put them in a play in game...dont care....Monmouth should be in.....

tired of seeing seventh place teams in power conferences that do nothing in the big dance...

let them in, Valpo, St. Mary's, and Wichita State

they wont because they are not Power Five Conferences....

will get some scrub Big Ten team or Pac 12 reject instead

Hehe knew it. They prob get in if they acted like young men on the bench....not fukking 5 yr olds.

Tho it would have been nice for them to run into a powerhouse team and lose by 40 while getting trolled on every basket made.

true because you know other teams hate their guts and would love to 

I would have liked to see Monmouth in, i like fun antics like their bench crew, but resume just wasnt good enough from that conference. A team like Monmouth has to win their conf tourney to get in

Why is it fun antics? Because it is mostly white dudes on a school not known for basketball? If Kentucky bench did this refs would have a whistle party and media would crucify coach. 

Guest ChrisHarvard

Why is it fun antics? Because it is mostly white dudes on a school not known for basketball? If Kentucky bench did this refs would have a whistle party and media would crucify coach.

Hangover Tripp is African American.

lol Im gonna try n call in to see if he remembers this. Probably said it after being abruptly waken from nap time.

"I NEVER SAID DAT"

he usually yells at callers who remind him of such things. He then hangs up on them and denies the whole thing. It's great.

IIRC, the last time I listened to Francesa was that show in January. I posted about it then because it such a stupid thing to say. Monmouth getting an at large bid was always unlikely.

Keep in mind they only had a 14-4 record when he said they were a lock to make it (he went on and on about them).

I like guys having fun in sports. Its harmless fun, id be OK and actually like it no matter who was doing it whether it was Monmouth, Kentucky or Kansas.

I do think youre right that it would have more negative attention if it were a school like Kentucky or Duke, but that doesnt change my opinion on it. I also like guys being able to celebrate TDs in football or goals in hockey/soccer. Sports are supposed to be fun, let the guys enjoy it as long as it doesnt hurt anyone