Bookmaker TGF Poker Thread

LCD

Thread for people playing poker on Bookmaker.

Playing a $5 Turbo and trying to figure out what I should play. Looking at the Turbo 10 Megastack at 10:30 (est) and there's a 2K 6 max that I played last night and that Big Daddy was playing that's fun but can't find it.

This will also become the official 1 Million Rail Thread.

Was chip leader, heads up, lost all-in on river when he spiked a King. Going to play the Mega-Stack Turbo. Let's go. Will try to play the $28 10K for the next week but have trouble getting home in time. Poker sluts we can do tilt-a-whirl SNGs.

Was one of the chip leaders after the late registration ended. Got A,A. Guy shoved over the top of me after the flop with a gutshot straight draw and got there. Got J,J ten hands later and he called with A,K and knocked me out with two kings. Venezuelan name! Awesome tournament though. The 10,000 starting stack gives you enough time.

I played the megastack turbo last night and got crushed. Tonight I got no hands for 2 1/2 hours except for J,J (which lost, of course, to A,10) but finished 8th. I think this is the best tourney on Bookmaker and it doesn't take super long and the shoving ranges are pretty lol. I couldn't force myself to be the fourth all-in in a huge pot at the bubble with A,J but if I had the balls I would have ended up with 140,000 chips and been the chip leader. Oh well. This is a good tourney to play while we play the weekly on Tuesday night.