Freaks and Tech Geeks, a San Francisco Story

LCD

And the guy went to a Non heterosexual person parade today?  These SF queers are too much. 

There were a lot of gay guys.  There were even more women.  I'm sorry but drunk women dancing in diapers, bikinis, clown suits, cheerleader outfits and dressed up as super heroes is pretty okay.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to understand that SF is filled with 50% men and 50% women.  Half the men are gay.  A quarter of the men are tech nerds who are like borderline Asperger's syndrome and not high functioning socially.  So you're looking at a lot of women and not a lot of men who want and know how to stick their dicks in vaginas.  Not many better places to be a dude than the Bay Area.

You have to understand that SF is filled with 50% men and 50% women. Half the men are gay. A quarter of the men are tech nerds who are like borderline Asperger's syndrome and not high functioning socially. So you're looking at a lot of women and not a lot of men who want and know how to stick their dicks in vaginas. Not many better places to be a dude than the Bay Area.

Interesting observation their LCD.

You have to understand that SF is filled with 50% men and 50% women. Half the men are gay. A quarter of the men are tech nerds who are like borderline Asperger's syndrome and not high functioning socially. So you're looking at a lot of women and not a lot of men who want and know how to stick their dicks in vaginas. Not many better places to be a dude than the Bay Area.

And yet this hippie Non heterosexual person couldn't score.

Hes busy trying to justify Non heterosexual person gotry to Uncle D.

And yet this hippie Non heterosexual person couldn't score.

Hes busy trying to justify Non heterosexual person gotry to Uncle D.

Don't think I'm a hippie.

1. Not old enough.

2. Don't wear tie-dye clothes.

3. Don't smoke weed.

4. Don't like jam bands.

5. Thinks Bernie Sanders is a moron.

6. Hates the 60's.

7. Fiscally conservative.

I'm not the one who posted like 6 gigantic pictures of Hunter Pence this Sunday.  I'm not the one who nutted on Kinger's ass last Sunday.  I spent the day looking at boobies.  You spent the day posting pictures of your lumpy body.  The gay one in this back and forth just might be you!

Don't think I'm a hippie.

1. Not old enough.

2. Don't wear tie-dye clothes.

3. Don't smoke weed.

4. Don't like jam bands.

5. Thinks Bernie Sanders is a moron.

6. Hates the 60's.

7. Fiscally conservative.

I'm not the one who posted like 6 gigantic pictures of Hunter Pence this Sunday. I'm not the one who nutted on Kinger's ass last Sunday. I spent the day looking at boobies. You spent the day posting pictures of your lumpy body. The gay one in this back and forth just might be you!

:laugh

Did you take these pics?

Yes.

I rode up Castro, took a picture of the nail salon and almost died going up the hill to Noe Valley (nice neighborhood to live) and took a picture of those houses.  Even further up that side street the house prices escalated dramatically.  Some of them were easy over $15 million.

Yes.

I rode up Castro, took a picture of the nail salon and almost died going up the hill to Noe Valley (nice neighborhood to live) and took a picture of those houses. Even further up that side street the house prices escalated dramatically. Some of them were easy over $15 million.

The house prices in pac heights are absolutely insane. My friend from high school is a big shot realtor who was on a shitty TV show sells them and despite being use to the prices here, they still blow my mind.

Yes.

I rode up Castro, took a picture of the nail salon and almost died going up the hill to Noe Valley (nice neighborhood to live) and took a picture of those houses. Even further up that side street the house prices escalated dramatically. Some of them were easy over $15 million.

Gay nail salon? Unreal!

Ok just had a few definitely only in SF moments.

So when I got home today I accidentally cracked my IPHONE and the screen turned into a RAINBOW (A person who’s sexuality I admire ). Tried to get a new one and the idiots at Sprint after ringing me up couldn't get the phone activated and took a fukkkkin hour + to refund my money. I was reading about Broke's POVERTY Mexican and decided to go get some real Mexican in SF. Went to TAQUERIA LA CUMBRE as seen on MEN V FOOD and various other food shows. My favorite chicken in the world.

Decided to legally purchase (sit down CK) some 90% THC MEDICINAL cannabis oil. Took a few hits and decided I needed some TOP DRAWER ice cream and headed to bi-rite the most TREMENDOUS ice cream on earth. I park at DELORES PARK and brave the BUMS and HIPSTERS to purchase $63 worth of ice cream and cookies. JFC. Go to leave and there's a guy wearing a giant white down blanket around him with a jacket yells across the street to me "Sir, do YOU know the son of God!!!!!???" walks right at me and tells me "Jesus saves and so does the queen"

Eat my libtard priced sundae next to a homeless tent encampment and get back in the car to drive home. First stop light , a guy is standing there with a fedora hat, a suit jacket, holding an umbrella while also having no pants on and wearing dress shoes.

Oh and on the way home at 1045pm there is still traffic for some reason.

Promise us SF Bay, promise us you won't even consider letting the thought of changing creep into your overpriced melting pot libtard head!!!