Final Table Date Settled : Wed November 5th

maron

I don't like the chances of this happening tonight. I don't see any tournaments on the website. Will they have us automatically registered like other sites would do?

I got confirmation today an hour ago saying that it is still a go. I will ask why it is not on there...

Well shit!!! It wouldn't let me sign up. I was at the site at 645 and no tournament was seen. So I left and came back and still didn't see anything but the table opened up at 10 minutes before the hour.That would have been fine had they preregistered everyone but they didn't. So I didn't get to play when I got to the table at 705

Well shit!!! It wouldn't let me sign up. I was at the site at 645 and no tournament was seen. So I left and came back and still didn't see anything but the table opened up at 10 minutes before the hour.That would have been fine had they preregistered everyone but they didn't. So I didn't get to play when I got to the table at 705

That sux....wonder who won?

yes i got 4th...thank you to AB and Owen...I had some suggestions from the tourney last night that I posted at HH but i will copy/paste it here:

for the tourney a major issue:

-the blind levels were 20 minutes, which is fine but every 2 or 3 levels there was a 20 minute break! Also during the breaks, the blind levels would increase so by the time the break ended, the blinds went up twice! Late in the tourney, the blinds were 200-400, then we had a 20 minute break where I saw the blinds went to 250-500, when the tourney resumed, the blinds went to 500-1000 where it became a crapshoot allin fest where everyone had roughly 5 big blinds, if that. That was the major issue for the tournament but the other issues we listed before still remain too.

I think once these changes are made, the site will be pretty cool..it has potential...