Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Standard Freeplay Question

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 29281 posts

Hypothetical:

Let's say a player wins $100 FP from a contest at a book; 10x RO. 

Let's say player wagers the $100 FP on a +150 DOG, and LOSES. 

Does the player still get strapped with a $1,000 RO? Or is the RO only added if any winnings are made of a FP bet?

What has your experience been with these? 

Sam Odom

Sam Odom

Rockstar

• Members
  • 15461 posts

RO on TOTAL deposit is the norm

Contest FP... only on FP

Endeavor to Persevere !

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 29281 posts

Sammy, I understand on a deposit (the roll) would be on total deposit - that is standard.

In the hypothetical, what has your experience been? 0 RO or the 1000 RO with a LOST bet.

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 21316 posts

depends on the book

some books do rollover on deposit+bonus. does not matter if you lose the bonus, you still have rollover. DSI/Bookmaker, for example

some books do rollover on the winnings from the freeplay. In that case, obviously you are avoiding that rollover if you blow the freeplay.

http://forum.thegamb...12#entry1279052

95% of Henry's returns have been because of me.

Sam Odom

Sam Odom

Rockstar

• Members
  • 15461 posts

In the hypothetical, what has your experience been? 0 RO or the 1000 RO with a LOST bet.

When losing the CONTEST FP there is NO R.O. on preexisting balance or future deposit <--- Sammy's experience

Otherwise do not play at that book

Endeavor to Persevere !

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 29281 posts
Yisman,

What about a contest FP from a book here (Mania, Skybook, HR, AB) what has your experience been(

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 29281 posts

When losing the CONTEST FP there is NO R.O.

That is my thinking, curious to others experiences

richsox24

richsox24

• JFC
  • 4414 posts

When losing the CONTEST FP there is NO R.O. on preexisting balance or future deposit <--- Sammy's experience

Otherwise do not play at that book

This.  Should never be a rollover on a freeplay that was won in a contest that loses.  

Also, if you already had money in the book that was free/clear to cashout, the rollover on the freeplay should NOT affect that money at all.  

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 29281 posts

This. Should never be a rollover on a freeplay that was won in a contest that loses.

Also, if you already had money in the book that was free/clear to cashout, the rollover on the freeplay should NOT affect that money at all.

That is my thinking, thanks rich.

Where's Milwaukee yisman and Kolzig

Chickadee

Chickadee

Junior Achiever

• Members
  • 4968 posts

It depends. It depends. It depends.

As a bettor they shouldn't apply the RO to original balances for contests wins (unless otherwise indicated but preference is NOT) and RO otherwise should be bustable.

Hypothetically if I was running a book though, I would look to exclude sharp players/bonus whores and build a stable of losers.

So i would make RO on bonuses not bustable and apply to the original account balance + bonus + redeposits whether win or lose regardless (and offer slightly lower RO on bonuses because of it).

In addition would keep RO calc lesser of risk/to win capped at both ends.

Applies to contests, sign-up bonuses, re-deposits etc.

It would discourage bonus whores from running up high balances unexpectedly if they couldn't bust it out beforehand.

Of course advantage players who want to get down to hit off market lines, steam or their own advantage picks are different.

At least that way you can concentrate on weeding out their action from your books unless you wanted it. Fish take care of themselves. 

Still all hypotheticals though.

HRWager

HRWager

Paid Advertiser

• Members
  • 6428 posts

You see Deemer you think this type of threads will make me succumb to your peer pressure and give you anything that you like.

I would have had no problem waiving the freeplay rollover, but it would be my right to make you fulfill the rollover if I wanted to, I rarely do that and binmercando called me a few days ago ans asked me about it like a gentleman and I told him that it wouldn't count and not to worry about it. You on the other hand sent me a pissy email and you were upset on the chat with Gus using words like bullshit, ridiculous and fucking so here is what you will receive. You are free to cash out, and dont come back because you have been kicked out.

Thanks,

George

<p>The only bonus book with an impeccable reputation</p>

Sam Odom

Sam Odom

Rockstar

• Members
  • 15461 posts

You see Deemer you think this type of threads will make me succumb to your peer pressure and give you anything that you like.

I would have had no problem waiving the freeplay rollover, but it would be my right to make you fulfill the rollover if I wanted to, I rarely do that and binmercando called me a few days ago ans asked me about it like a gentleman and I told him that it wouldn't count and not to worry about it. You on the other hand sent me a pissy email and you were upset on the chat with Gus using words like bullshit, ridiculous and fucking so here is what you will receive. You are free to cash out, and dont come back because you have been kicked out.

Thanks,

George

:pop

Endeavor to Persevere !

Big Bear

Big Bear

Banned

• Banned Users
  • 8778 posts

Thanks,

George

wow

George reminds me of Tony.

Guess you gotta be assertive as a bookmaker.

thats why i started umpiring little league

i figure i want to be viewed as an authority figure so people will respect me so i think this will
make me more assertive keeping these ego maniac coaches in line.

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 29281 posts
Wow.....

HRWager

HRWager

Paid Advertiser

• Members
  • 6428 posts

Im very easy going bear. If you dont try to scam me, manipulate me or lie about me Im cool. 

wow

George reminds me of Tony.

Guess you gotta be assertive as a bookmaker.

thats why i started umpiring little league

i figure i want to be viewed as an authority figure so people will respect me so i think this will
make me more assertive keeping these ego maniac coaches in line.

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 29281 posts

Thanks,

George

I don't appreciate half-truths. That is all I will say. I didn't mention HRWAGER for a reason in this thread. I will not throw shit to the wall until it sticks on forum, my days of that shit are done. 

HRWager

HRWager

Paid Advertiser

• Members
  • 6428 posts

Feel free to post everything. I have nothing to hide. 

I don't appreciate half-truths. That is all I will say. I didn't mention HRWAGER for a reason in this thread. I will not throw shit to the wall until it sticks on forum, my days of that shit are done. 

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 29281 posts

Feel free to post everything. I have nothing to hide. 

As I said - will not happen. I'm not here to have a Griffin-type implosion. Email has been sent. 

WeinkeToWarrick

WeinkeToWarrick

• Members
  • 5362 posts
I feel like HrWager does their rollover on the winnings but I truthfully don't know because I try to just keep gambling and not have a rollover be an issue at all.

George is lucky I'm a horse degenerate though giving him money back...otherwise he might get tired of awarding me free plays and tell me to get lost lol.

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 24809 posts
Creverand steama kicked out of another book for being too annoying about freeplays. Never change, pal. Promise us you silly chingnog
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

Guest_boatboatboat_*

Guest_boatboatboat_*
  • Guests
Deemtownjeem

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 29281 posts

Deemtownjeem

BBB, this is one of those times where you'd be better off shuttin that trap of yerz.

Guest_boatboatboat_*

Guest_boatboatboat_*
  • Guests
Lol

You are right

Deemer

Deemer

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 29281 posts

Lol

You are right

Per usual. BBB - lets hammer maryland, pal.

Guest_boatboatboat_*

Guest_boatboatboat_*
  • Guests
Deem i have gotten killed the last 2 mths.

Havent added up, but i suspect near 20k

Cant see me having the fortitude to pull yhe trigger on anything at the moment.

Shell shocked

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users