Standard Freeplay Question

Deemer

Hypothetical:

Let's say a player wins $100 FP from a contest at a book; 10x RO. 

Let's say player wagers the $100 FP on a +150 DOG, and LOSES. 

Does the player still get strapped with a $1,000 RO? Or is the RO only added if any winnings are made of a FP bet?

What has your experience been with these? 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

depends on the book

some books do rollover on deposit+bonus. does not matter if you lose the bonus, you still have rollover. DSI/Bookmaker, for example

some books do rollover on the winnings from the freeplay. In that case, obviously you are avoiding that rollover if you blow the freeplay.

When losing the CONTEST FP there is NO R.O. on preexisting balance or future deposit

Otherwise do not play at that book

This.  Should never be a rollover on a freeplay that was won in a contest that loses.  

Also, if you already had money in the book that was free/clear to cashout, the rollover on the freeplay should NOT affect that money at all.  

This. Should never be a rollover on a freeplay that was won in a contest that loses.

Also, if you already had money in the book that was free/clear to cashout, the rollover on the freeplay should NOT affect that money at all.

That is my thinking, thanks rich.

Where's Milwaukee yisman and Kolzig

It depends. It depends. It depends.

As a bettor they shouldn't apply the RO to original balances for contests wins (unless otherwise indicated but preference is NOT) and RO otherwise should be bustable.

Hypothetically if I was running a book though, I would look to exclude sharp players/bonus whores and build a stable of losers.

So i would make RO on bonuses not bustable and apply to the original account balance + bonus + redeposits whether win or lose regardless (and offer slightly lower RO on bonuses because of it).

In addition would keep RO calc lesser of risk/to win capped at both ends.

Applies to contests, sign-up bonuses, re-deposits etc.

It would discourage bonus whores from running up high balances unexpectedly if they couldn't bust it out beforehand.

Of course advantage players who want to get down to hit off market lines, steam or their own advantage picks are different.

At least that way you can concentrate on weeding out their action from your books unless you wanted it. Fish take care of themselves. 

Still all hypotheticals though.

You see Deemer you think this type of threads will make me succumb to your peer pressure and give you anything that you like.

I would have had no problem waiving the freeplay rollover, but it would be my right to make you fulfill the rollover if I wanted to, I rarely do that and binmercando called me a few days ago ans asked me about it like a gentleman and I told him that it wouldn't count and not to worry about it. You on the other hand sent me a pissy email and you were upset on the chat with Gus using words like bullshit, ridiculous and fucking so here is what you will receive. You are free to cash out, and dont come back because you have been kicked out.

Thanks,

George

You see Deemer you think this type of threads will make me succumb to your peer pressure and give you anything that you like.

I would have had no problem waiving the freeplay rollover, but it would be my right to make you fulfill the rollover if I wanted to, I rarely do that and binmercando called me a few days ago ans asked me about it like a gentleman and I told him that it wouldn't count and not to worry about it. You on the other hand sent me a pissy email and you were upset on the chat with Gus using words like bullshit, ridiculous and fucking so here is what you will receive. You are free to cash out, and dont come back because you have been kicked out.

Thanks,

George

:pop

Thanks,

George

wow

George reminds me of Tony.

Guess you gotta be assertive as a bookmaker.

thats why i started umpiring little league

i figure i want to be viewed as an authority figure so people will respect me so i think this will

make me more assertive keeping these ego maniac coaches in line.

Im very easy going bear. If you dont try to scam me, manipulate me or lie about me Im cool. 

wow

George reminds me of Tony.

Guess you gotta be assertive as a bookmaker.

thats why i started umpiring little league

i figure i want to be viewed as an authority figure so people will respect me so i think this will
make me more assertive keeping these ego maniac coaches in line.

Thanks,

George

I don't appreciate half-truths. That is all I will say. I didn't mention HRWAGER for a reason in this thread. I will not throw shit to the wall until it sticks on forum, my days of that shit are done. 

Guest boatboatboat

Deem i have gotten killed the last 2 mths.

Havent added up, but i suspect near 20k

Cant see me having the fortitude to pull yhe trigger on anything at the moment.

Shell shocked