Standard Freeplay Question

Deemer

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You see Deemer you think this type of threads will make me succumb to your peer pressure and give you anything that you like.

I would have had no problem waiving the freeplay rollover, but it would be my right to make you fulfill the rollover if I wanted to, I rarely do that and binmercando called me a few days ago ans asked me about it like a gentleman and I told him that it wouldn't count and not to worry about it. You on the other hand sent me a pissy email and you were upset on the chat with Gus using words like bullshit, ridiculous and fucking so here is what you will receive. You are free to cash out, and dont come back because you have been kicked out.

Thanks,

George

LOL.

You see Deemer you think this type of threads will make me succumb to your peer pressure and give you anything that you like.

I would have had no problem waiving the freeplay rollover, but it would be my right to make you fulfill the rollover if I wanted to, I rarely do that and binmercando called me a few days ago ans asked me about it like a gentleman and I told him that it wouldn't count and not to worry about it. You on the other hand sent me a pissy email and you were upset on the chat with Gus using words like bullshit, ridiculous and fucking so here is what you will receive. You are free to cash out, and dont come back because you have been kicked out.

Thanks,

George

unreal

:laugh

You were out of line so I had to straightening you out.

Deemer is a good kid.

He just needs to learn to express himself in a more educated manner.

George out of line here.

Deemer could have put HR on blast and didn't

I've seen this once before from a book owner too... Started with a 'G'

Deemer used the word bullshit referring to the policy I was not happy with. I don't personally attack people unless you're a scumbag like Brickah!!!

Deemer made sure to let CS rep know before/after was not personal attack.

Deemer, per usual, in the right here