Standard Freeplay Question

Deemer

Deemer used the word bullshit referring to the policy I was not happy with. I don't personally attack people unless you're a scumbag like Brickah!!!

Deemer made sure to let CS rep know before/after was not personal attack.

Deemer, per usual, in the right here

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't "check" a RO, TTP. As usual you are a moron.

I was told RO was added which imo shouldn't have been. Deemer checked with other contest players and I was right.

George has paid me, every experience with HrW has been A+ except this little spat which was still paid within 30 minutes.

Nothing bad to say, just hope George realizes that bad shellfish shouldn't be taken out on deemah!

Once again wrong. Live wagering does not count towards the rollover so it had not been met yet.

Deemer is not a guy that will come on the chat every day to ask for the rollover either. Deemer just a suggestion, in life asking kindly goes a long way towards receiving better treatment. A simple hey George I dont think the contest fp should count towards my rollover, can you check it out please would have guaranteed you a positive resolution. Instead you chose to act like a spoiled brat and every act has a consequence. 

You are a good kid and I hope you learn a thing or two and apply it to your day to day.

G

Didn't "check" a RO, TTP. As usual you are a moron.

I was told RO was added which imo shouldn't have been. Deemer checked with other contest players and I was right.

George has paid me, every experience with HrW has been A+ except this little spat which was still paid within 30 minutes.

Nothing bad to say, just hope George realizes that bad shellfish shouldn't be taken out on deemah!

George, as stated, it was an Internet chat box. I hope people don't get offended at the word bullshit.

There is always something to learn in every aspect of life, I hope you as well learn that sometimes understanding things from an outside perspective can do wonders!

Hope all is well. George is a stand up guy.

TTP and Brick are scum.

Boat is buried.

Keef is the man.

Big bear is a fucking troll.

Yanks is the best

#SBG

Deemer did you ever think if it was you running a successful little business, and some rude little brokedick comes in trying to tell you how your company should be and this and that is bullshit, that you might be annoyed also?  I have never had a rollover problem in my life, but that may be because i bet more per play than you make in a week so i clear them quick like.

Now just stop or i will bury you a couple more times today.

Deemer did you ever think if it was you running a successful little business, and some rude little brokedick comes in trying to tell you how your company should be and this and that is bullshit, that you might be annoyed also? I have never had a rollover problem in my life, but that may be because i bet more per play than you make in a week so i clear them quick like.

Now just stop or i will bury you a couple more times today.

Brick, I hate to say it pal. But you're a shit gambler.

why doesn't live betting count for rollover?

That's what I was wondering too.

I don't use Hrwager for my live wagers so not a big deal to me but they're still wagers with juice so I would think they should.

On another note, it's nice to see both George and Deemer back down from a potential Code Red to at least be civil here.