Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Happy Birthday to poster Viejo Dinosaur...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

Jimmy Hoffa

Jimmy Hoffa

• Members
  • 3285 posts

Fuck off punk.

You're a lying bag of shit. No beach house, no cars, no girls, no VIP suite, no nothing.

You ever get in my sights, and I'll use you for target practice. Now go dream up some more lies for the forum, tend to your shine box and learn some English.

And Happy Birthday VD.

CarolinaKid

CarolinaKid

• Members
  • 10067 posts

Great thread Key

You better hope IU gets knocked out soon or this one will be worse than VD's trump will fall hard thread. 

Foot, meet mouth

CarolinaKid

CarolinaKid

• Members
  • 10067 posts

lol dude you just  pissed that i have more now than you will ever have, have that online posting working for you dude....lol

CarolinaKid

CarolinaKid

• Members
  • 10067 posts

Jimmy i use to get mad when you post crap like that, now i laugh at you and think guys like you are really sad..............when i know i have more than you will ever have, im the one that get the last laugh................

CarolinaKid

CarolinaKid

• Members
  • 10067 posts

hey jimmy another su winner with morehead st tonite catching 3 as a dog, why just like i ask you buddy vd to post games on a reg thing and show me and forums what you got, you know why you are a loser with sport betting there.i can close my eyes and make better plays, what you like it or not im one of the better cappers online for 20 yrs...................

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 20740 posts
Happy day after your bday, vd.

Hope it's a good one sir!
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

fifty cint

fifty cint

• Members
  • 3909 posts

VD is the biggest FRAUD ONLINE WHEN IT COMES TO SPORT BETTING, HE TALK CRAP BUT HE NEVER POST GAMES ON A REG THING, IT VERY EASY TO TROLL ON A PERSON AND COME IN WHEN HE LOSE A GAME, BUT   IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND WHEN THE GUY IS WINNING.............THIS GUY IS A TOTAL FRAUD

So posting or not posting games makes one a fraud.....Stupid is as stupid does....Man CK  you trully are retarded.

fifty cint

fifty cint

• Members
  • 3909 posts

Happy Birthday Arturo.They were asking for you at Southpoint Etc..Hope tosee you in Jersey down the road,Safe Travels :cheers

Mike Yanks

Mike Yanks

Relish King

• Administrators
  • 35844 posts
Have a great Thursday viejo

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 58182 posts
Happy Birthday week, Artie!

"Take away McGregor's kicks in MMA and he is pedestrian at best." -MonkeyF0cker

"McGregor's left could absolutely destroy Oscar." -MonkeyF0cker

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Owner

• FFF
  • 20740 posts
Happy early bday , VD!
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

IAG

IAG

Big League feather duster/Lady Bro/ TGF MVP 1Q 2017

• JFC
  • 15330 posts
Happy early Birthday VD!!!
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>
SP NATION

JTGAMBLE

JTGAMBLE

Scramblin Gamblin

• Members
  • 5563 posts
Happy B day pimp!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users