TCU at WVU..How does a wet 40 degree day affect the line against TCU?

maron

For a team from Texas, this is about as bad of weather as they will face. If they got the weather from the upper mid west last night, it will be difficult to play in. Wind gusts and 88 percent humidity with 60 percent chance of rain.

WVU is more used to this than TCU...

How much will this affect TCU today?

I will be looking at the weather as game time approaches...if they get the wind gusts that ripped through Michigan and Ohio yesterday then it will be ugly....

Imagine for a Texas team..having to play in the 40's with a lower wind chill will move the line a point or so in the next five hours...just my opinion

I will be looking at the weather as game time approaches...if they get the wind gusts that ripped through Michigan and Ohio yesterday then it will be ugly....

Imagine for a Texas team..having to play in the 40's with a lower wind chill will move the line a point or so in the next five hours...just my opinion

That has already occurred in the past 48 hours, the line has essentially moved down from 5.5 to 3.5.............lower than 3.5?