TGF MMA Thread

LCD

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Diaz bros are OG shit talkers of ufc. Always liked them but im irish so ill still be routing for conor.

You guys here the story of McGregor doing blow and hookers after the mendes fight?

No. But with hookers and blow, Jon Jones had to be involved too.

Diaz bros are OG shit talkers of ufc. Always liked them but im irish so ill still be routing for conor.

You guys here the story of McGregor doing blow and hookers after the mendes fight?

Saw the video of him talking jibberish that some whore took.  Coulda been drunk.

Then read some link of one of the "girls" brought over to party and she was saying all types of shit, made it a tad unbelievable.

Saw the video of him talking jibberish that some whore took.  Coulda been drunk.

Then read some link of one of the "girls" brought over to party and she was saying all types of shit, made it a tad unbelievable.

Yeah the whole story is sketchy at best, easy find with Google if anyones interested

Yeah, JT we'll get it going as we get closer to Fight Night 86. Less than two weeks. Hopefully we get all the regs in here. I've been super busy but things are better now.

I don't think Cormier is street racing. Jones should not be fucktarding around.

Namajunas -175.

McGregor passed his UFC 196 test.

The odds for Diaz/McGregor 2 just came out.

There are different odds depending on whether the fight is at 155 or 170. The fight hasn't even been agreed to yet but at 155 McGregor opened at -170 and is now at -130. Assuming Diaz gets PPV points the guy from Stockton with trophy bongs is going to get even richer. McGregor needs to win to keep the money train rolling.

Also Hendricks/Gastelum is likely going to be on the same card. They might as well fight at 200 and blow off losing weight since one of them will fuck up the cut to 170. The fat kids of MMA. This is where you really have to respect McGregor making such an insane cut. I assume Hendricks is walking around at 220 right now.

Jon Jones was booked in New Mexico for violating his probation moments ago -- and posed for a brand new mug shot after turning himself in ... TMZ Sports has learned.

We're told a judge had issued a warrant for the UFC star's arrest for violating the terms of his probation after he was cited for drag racing in Albuquerque last week.

Jones was sentenced to probation last year after being convicted in a hit and run case in which the UFC star crashed into a pregnant woman's car and then ran from the scene on foot.  

One of the terms of Jones' probation was to not get into any trouble with the law -- and the judge felt the drag racing citation qualified as a violation. 

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2016/03/29/jon-jones-arrested-for-probation-violation-mug-shot/#ixzz44JavMCxq

seems like we have more mma fans here than the other gambling forums combined

good stuff... maybe we can get some more people in the in-fight threads, sometimes it's just one or two of us talking to ourself  :laugh

99% of mma fights I am out at a bar with friends watching....in "fight" threads are for A person who’s sexuality I admire loser shut in keyboard warriors.... or married guys like u mike , cheers.

99% of mma fights I am out at a bar with friends watching....in "fight" threads are for A person who’s sexuality I admire loser shut in keyboard warriors.... or married guys like u mike , cheers.

Even us married guys...Tough to explain to the wife why I'm posting on a forum at 10pm on a Saturday night.  I'm already watching 2 naked men "fighting" and now I'm also online talking to other people about how great it is.

yahhh

I was leaving milw mike an out but that just closed from way off the pace....

for the ppv events me and my son go to a local watering hole... but otherwise on a saturday night there are so many cops around here at 1am it just isn't worth it to drive around after having a couple

teddy sheck... grow a pair of balls... why do you have to explain to your wife what you're doing?  be a man, jesus

so to recap this mma thread... apparently it is noble and cool to watch the fights with friends at a bar every single saturday night (or 99% of them) or to watch them at home with a wife but be afraid what she would think if you accessed your phone or laptop

but it is gay to chat about them with fellow gamblers and actually bet on them

i wish i could be less of a loser and go to a bar every saturday night with friends  :laugh