Hitler in Times Square

yisman

weird costume choice but i dont have a problem with it, to me everything is fair game on halloween. it is a costume, not a serious threat. If he starts yelling anti Semitic nonsense and preaching real hate it's another story. But if its just a fun costume who cares it doesnt hurt anybody

only problem i have with it is its not even funny. At least Ray rice and a beaten wife is a funny, culturally relevant costume. Or i saw somebody dressed as AP and was carrying around a fake child with whip marks on him. That was funny. Obviously the issue is serious but when meant as a joke those type of things are funny to me. Im also someone that things rape, cancer, aids, 9/11 etc are all fair game to joke about, whats key is the intent of the message.

The guy will be fine. People overestimate the toughness/willingness to fight of others in my experience when 99% of people are cowards unless they are backed into a corner and won't say shit about something even if it bothers them to the core. They might give the dude a stinkeye or whatever but beat his ass? Hardly. Of course this decreases the more people congregate then mob mentality takes over and anything goes. Then again if the dude puts on a KKK costume and walked by some project in 12:00 at night it might shift the odds to 99% ass beating probability.