Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Keithlachapelle.net (baseball package is up boys)

* - - - - 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
1085 replies to this topic

biggamblerz27

biggamblerz27

Junior Mongoloid

• Members
  • 5824 posts
50 percent discount for tgf members until Sunday opening day

Just mention the gambling forum

😀
<p>THE BEST UNDER 30 DON'T FORGET </p><br /><p> </p><br /><p><span style="font-family:'comic sans ms', cursive;"><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;">BIGGAMBLER</span></span></p><br /><p> </p><br /><p><span style="font-family:'comic sans ms', cursive;"><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;">keithlachapelle.net </span></span></p><br /><p> </p><br /><p><span style="font-family:'comic sans ms', cursive;"><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;">only place to get REAL WINNERS</span></span>

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 43824 posts
Might buy it just for fun. I need baseball winners.

ajt

ajt

• Members
  • 4147 posts
Number of people who will buy your picks:

Over 0.5 +80000
Under 0.5 -100000

Fucking RETARD

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 43824 posts
How much for a month?

biggamblerz27

biggamblerz27

Junior Mongoloid

• Members
  • 5824 posts
It's 250.00 for tgf members kinger till Sunday 50 percent discount

All plays monitored on cappers watch dog

No plays over -150
57.5 win percentage or 250.00 back
225 plays for this upcoming MLB season
Futures and playoffs included-

Email teamlachinvestments@yahoo.com and will set you up a welcome package-

Restrictions apply-
<p>THE BEST UNDER 30 DON'T FORGET </p><br /><p> </p><br /><p><span style="font-family:'comic sans ms', cursive;"><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;">BIGGAMBLER</span></span></p><br /><p> </p><br /><p><span style="font-family:'comic sans ms', cursive;"><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;">keithlachapelle.net </span></span></p><br /><p> </p><br /><p><span style="font-family:'comic sans ms', cursive;"><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;">only place to get REAL WINNERS</span></span>

Yanks

Yanks

Relish King

• Administrators
  • 30082 posts
What restrictions apply?

Big Bear

Big Bear

Banned

• Banned Users
  • 8778 posts

Number of people who will buy your picks:

Over 0.5 +80000
Under 0.5 -100000

Fucking RETARD

STOP!

the sand box is supposed to be a "troll free" zone

biggamblerz27

biggamblerz27

Junior Mongoloid

• Members
  • 5824 posts
He will have to email me to teamlachinvestments and I can email him back.

Space is limited to 25 people.

boatboatboat

boatboatboat

• Administrators
  • 30637 posts

why only 25?

biggamblerz27

biggamblerz27

Junior Mongoloid

• Members
  • 5824 posts
So I can work directly and focus on making them money-

That's the name of the game

boatboatboat

boatboatboat

• Administrators
  • 30637 posts

Ok, that makes sense.

Kinda like a private teacher, so you can really help em.

I like it.

boatboatboat

boatboatboat

• Administrators
  • 30637 posts

where is the full offer posted/listed

I need to review the fine print prior to commiting

biggamblerz27

biggamblerz27

Junior Mongoloid

• Members
  • 5824 posts
Email teamlachinvestments

boatboatboat

boatboatboat

• Administrators
  • 30637 posts

.aol

.yahoo

.????

biggamblerz27

biggamblerz27

Junior Mongoloid

• Members
  • 5824 posts
Go to website boat you can figure out how to get a hold of greatness it really isn't hard

FrogFries

FrogFries

• Members
  • 8834 posts
Keef 10 bucks...upfront you produce another 10... I should get 85-90% off since I was a member of Team Lach.

biggamblerz27

biggamblerz27

Junior Mongoloid

• Members
  • 5824 posts
No

I'll sell tgf a package for 500.00 and the entire forum can have it I can post my plays in the main forum (only thread )

I'll do my game play by play in sand box and all plays monitored

57.5 win percentage on 225 plays no plays over -150 juice money back if I hit under 57.5 percent

Email me

Setting up the site more got a few local leans and ordering business cards and stuff-

boatboatboat

boatboatboat

• Administrators
  • 30637 posts

what web site should I go to?

you are NOT making these easy

biggamblerz27

biggamblerz27

Junior Mongoloid

• Members
  • 5824 posts
Keithlachapelle.net boat Jesus only fucking site I have and u know it

boatboatboat

boatboatboat

• Administrators
  • 30637 posts

$500  for all of TGF?

I thought it was 8k per person?

I want the best plays, those are the NOVA's?

Right?

boatboatboat

boatboatboat

• Administrators
  • 30637 posts

jesus site now says nova picks $7500

and says limited to 79 people, you said 25

things keep changing

biggamblerz27

biggamblerz27

Junior Mongoloid

• Members
  • 5824 posts
Baseball is 225 selections rated 1star to 5 star hit 57.5 percent no play over -150

My super nova is 50 highest 5 star or higher plays taking 79 clients not 80 any more and lowered price to 7500.00

It's all sports not just base ball

biggamblerz27

biggamblerz27

Junior Mongoloid

• Members
  • 5824 posts
MLB 25 clients
Super nova 79 clients

boatboatboat

boatboatboat

• Administrators
  • 30637 posts

Ok, I need to figure out which is best for me

What do you recommend?

biggamblerz27

biggamblerz27

Junior Mongoloid

• Members
  • 5824 posts
You can email and I'll respond 24-48 hours no time for games

Get the tgf boys get 500 and post my 225 plays all over the site winner winner

I'm out now

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users