Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Keithlachapelle.net (baseball package is up boys)

* - - - - 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
1091 replies to this topic

biggamblerz27

biggamblerz27

Junior Mongoloid

• Members
  • 5872 posts
For every one at the tgf gets a special promotion

Gets you my opening day 5 start start the season off with a win-

Games played Sunday it will be a good game and will get the job done and start MLB up-

All plays documented-

MLB is my highest profitable sport next to foot ball.

Jt gamble real slim froggy boat put it all together to get this really low price season winner-
<p>THE BEST UNDER 30 DON'T FORGET </p><br /><p> </p><br /><p><span style="font-family:'comic sans ms', cursive;"><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;">BIGGAMBLER</span></span></p><br /><p> </p><br /><p><span style="font-family:'comic sans ms', cursive;"><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;">keithlachapelle.net </span></span></p><br /><p> </p><br /><p><span style="font-family:'comic sans ms', cursive;"><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;">only place to get REAL WINNERS</span></span>

biggamblerz27

biggamblerz27

Junior Mongoloid

• Members
  • 5872 posts
Email my business line and will get it sent to you via text email or if you'd like I'll give it to you here

Boat can start a thread for all my MLB plays and u can track it here instead of cappers watch dog
<p>THE BEST UNDER 30 DON'T FORGET </p><br /><p> </p><br /><p><span style="font-family:'comic sans ms', cursive;"><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;">BIGGAMBLER</span></span></p><br /><p> </p><br /><p><span style="font-family:'comic sans ms', cursive;"><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;">keithlachapelle.net </span></span></p><br /><p> </p><br /><p><span style="font-family:'comic sans ms', cursive;"><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;">only place to get REAL WINNERS</span></span>

biggamblerz27

biggamblerz27

Junior Mongoloid

• Members
  • 5872 posts
Tgf exclusive all I want the boys at tgf here is to give me a try-

I got a really really strong angle on one Sunday game

5 star special bank roll builder for just 10.00

That's insanely low for the hours I spent calling talking and doing so much to get you guys a winner
Act now boys-

Chickadee

Chickadee

Junior Achiever

• Members
  • 4816 posts

You have a better chance of getting paid having someone pay you not to talk

Foreigner

Foreigner

• Members
  • 682 posts

This trolling is going to far,Keith.

Smoke

Smoke

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 20550 posts
Ese put melissa in your next video
Grinding $20 at a time for the past 20 years

rito

rito

Rockstar

• Members
  • 7780 posts
57.5% promised including money line dogs. Solid idea. So you could win a ton and still have to give refunds.

FrogFries

FrogFries

• Members
  • 9122 posts
Here Keef... FrogFries MLB X...free play Astros -155...... Your Welcome and see you @ the window....

FrogFries

FrogFries

• Members
  • 9122 posts
Keef 1-0 for the day... I will try and give u some more winnas.... Stay Tuned

biggamblerz27

biggamblerz27

Junior Mongoloid

• Members
  • 5872 posts

ok

boatboatboat

boatboatboat

• Administrators
  • 33303 posts

keef IMO the only way you would get paid is if someone were looking for a fade.

Now while that may sound harsh the money earned spends the same so what do you care if they tail or fade?

TGF has seen your plays off and on for almost 2 years now.

You may the worst at picking winners any of us have ever seen. Sad but true

I suggest you take the approach of marketing fades.

it would be a unique approach and IMO would yield you better results.

2 cents

downsouth

downsouth

• Members
  • 1959 posts
LaChapelle Losers. Good ring to it

RealSlimShady

RealSlimShady

• Members
  • 2695 posts

MLB is my highest profitable sport next to foot ball.

Jt gamble real slim froggy boat put it all together to get this really low price season winner-

:laugh

FrogFries

FrogFries

• Members
  • 9122 posts
5 bucks.for the 1st week deal ?

JTGAMBLE

JTGAMBLE

Scramblin Gamblin

• Members
  • 3755 posts

TGF has seen your plays off and on for almost 2 years now.

You may the worst at picking winners any of us have ever seen. Sad but true

Ouch.

FrogFries

FrogFries

• Members
  • 9122 posts
Wow Truth hurts...Damn

biggamblerz27

biggamblerz27

Junior Mongoloid

• Members
  • 5872 posts

25.00 sunday to sunday frog fries 

all my futures for mlb 

all my plays in mlb from sunday to sunday including 

my 5 STAR OPENING SEASON LOCK 

the forum can share the plays for the first week and do as they please fade follow ect ect just do not post them on twitter or other forums and we have a deal.

if you send by 530pm ill toss you march madness final 4 and give u the bankroll play to get you ready for tomorrow.

biggamblerz27

biggamblerz27

Junior Mongoloid

• Members
  • 5872 posts

thats only for jt gamble frog fries and boat best offer i can give let me know frog fries

biggamblerz27

biggamblerz27

Junior Mongoloid

• Members
  • 5872 posts

frog if you wanna contribrute lmk 

FrogFries

FrogFries

• Members
  • 9122 posts
Stop and take Nova - 2.5... Your Welcome

Smoke

Smoke

Rockstar

• JFC
  • 20550 posts
Froggles is interested he is just shy
Grinding $20 at a time for the past 20 years

biggamblerz27

biggamblerz27

Junior Mongoloid

• Members
  • 5872 posts

thats the offer im out 

RealSlimShady

RealSlimShady

• Members
  • 2695 posts

thats only for jt gamble frog fries and boat best offer i can give let me know frog fries

Special deal only for Team Lach members??  :scratch

FrogFries

FrogFries

• Members
  • 9122 posts
Yeah where is the special... Ok Keef 7 bucks

biggamblerz27

biggamblerz27

Junior Mongoloid

• Members
  • 5872 posts

20.00 no march madness everything else above

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users