Too fuckin' funny

KingRevolver

Since most don't seem to know who owns EOG...

EOG and BetPhoenix owners split up. EOG is supposed to be its own entity now. That's why EOGMike no longer works there... he's always been a BP employee.

Once EOG went on its own, the owner decided jack up the price to $5K a month for a banner. BP owners weren't happy with the price hike, so they decided to completely pull out. Although, I still see their banners up there, so not sure when they'll finally be taken down.

Anyway, in the midst all this nonsense going on... we could never get in touch with anyone.

I guess JK finally got in touch with them. :plommer

Banning if you are not there doing shady stuff like directing traffic here is bad form. I have to be honest I was shocked they left the goodbye thread up so long. This forum is now a direct competitor. They should have just let you post and if you crossed the line and tried to push your new site then they should have banned you and you look bad not them. Banning without any reason other then you moving on wasn't necessary. Just my opinion, either way I hope you both do well

You know. I see stupid management shit all the time. When I worked for the Government, I thought it was because there is no profit motive. When I got into private industry, that rational went up in smoke. Virtually every private group I felt with had idiots running stuff, and I had to work for them and many were very high up the ladder.

Work for yourself. Then the only idiot you have to worry about is yourself.

Jk wished boat and KR well and let their redirect threads up 3-4 days. That was very gracious. When you guys were over there you wouldn't allow people to advertise for other forums and they gave u 1/2 a week. The banning may have been overdone but you already got 50% of members over there over here and not like you were gonna continue to power post over there It looked like you helped em a ton and JK gave you a lot of leinency... Ownership may have had enough Best of luck

Imagine if you worked for apple and left and started another company similar to apple, on the way out of apple you were given 3 days to recruit all apples best employees to work for you and leave apple .... As an owner of Apple, would you allow that? I mean - you guys started a COMPETING forum. Lets not be dense

Jk wished boat and KR well and let their redirect threads up 3-4 days. That was very gracious. When you guys were over there you wouldn't allow people to advertise for other forums and they gave u 1/2 a week. The banning may have been overdone but you already got 50% of members over there over here and not like you were gonna continue to power post over there It looked like you helped em a ton and JK gave you a lot of leinency... Ownership may have had enough Best of luck
Steamer, you realize that JK had no choice but to let them since he didn't understand the how to stop them, right?

I love when you post stuff like this based completely on conjecture and act like it's fact. Never change BigSteamer. Never change

Since most don't seem to know who owns EOG...

EOG and BetPhoenix owners split up. EOG is supposed to be its own entity now. That's why EOGMike no longer works there... he's always been a BP employee.

This is what I thought. I mentioned in a thread (someone asked about ownership and of course no one with EOG would reply) and EOG Mike rudely denied it (without, of course, giving any details as to what the situation was). I had spoken to a guy in CR and he told me this, so I posted it on the boards, and EOG Mike...

Guy is a liar.

This is what I thought. I mentioned in a thread (someone asked about ownership and of course no one with EOG would reply) and EOG Mike rudely denied it (without, of course, giving any details as to what the situation was). I had spoken to a guy in CR and he told me this, so I posted it on the boards, and EOG Mike...

Guy is a liar.

On hearsay you call out a person as a liar. EOGMike has been and is above board with me. So much that is assumed in this process

On hearsay you call out a person as a liar. EOGMike has been and is above board with me. So much that is assumed in this process

What kinger posted directly contradicts what EOGMike posted a few months ago.

So either kinger is lying or EOGMike was lying. Your choice.

Pretty sure EOGMike never even mentioned on the boards that he worked for BP. Maybe he told you the truth, but he was not big on being aboveboard with the actual posters.