mlb plays until I get bored

I thought his stuff was okay, he def didn't get hit hard. Was a tough spot on the road to start the season a few butterflies and that solid Det lineup etc. I didn't trust Zimmerman so didn't play the game and just watched.

At least we took 2 of 3 from Houston though. :laugh

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen so many asinine comments about baseball on a forum in my life. Guys who said they don't know anything about baseball all winter now experts. Someone said the Giants have the best pen in baseball. Apparently nobody realize Bummy was sick in his first start and shouldn't have been throwing that day at all.

I've never seen so many asinine comments about baseball on a forum in my life. Guys who said they don't know anything about baseball all winter now experts. Someone said the Giants have the best pen in baseball. Apparently nobody realize Bummy was sick in his first start and shouldn't have been throwing that day at all.

Giants best bullpen... Whoever said that must not pay attention to bases... Greinke was sick too and he got shelled. Still real early but I am not sure about Jays this year. Dickey has been pretty bad for awhile. RedSox Lineup looks pretty good also still early. Best months for.bases are right after All Star game till end of August. GL with ya picks this year hope you don't get bored for awhile...

Giants best bullpen... Whoever said that must not pay attention to bases... Greinke was sick too and he got shelled. Still real early but I am not sure about Jays this year. Dickey has been pretty bad for awhile. RedSox Lineup looks pretty good also still early. Best months for.bases are right after All Star game till end of August. GL with ya picks this year hope you don't get bored for awhile...

I usually make my money may through August. Last ear was the first winning April I ever had. And never showed a profit in September.

Sox pitching would scare me. Although I do expect Porcello to bounce back. Toronto's pen hasn't been good this first week either. Yankees are hitting. Their pen was lights out the first series and didn't give up an earned run until yesterday. The key is the bench players need to come through when the regulars get rest like they did last night.

tanaka looked fine. Severino got dink and dunked besides that he kept everything low. Eovaldi still has to command that slider. Everything that was hit was a slider he hung down the middle. I didnt watch Sabathia today. But the line doesn't seem bad. Pineda was the same as Eovaldi. Everything hit was hanging breaking pitches.

Once Chapman is back that pen is gonna be scary. Easily the best in baseball.

Every year I hear how easy How April and September are. Not for this guy. Everyone complains about the summer burying them. I don't see how.

Everyone says that in all sports...easy to win at start and end of season...blah..blah..blah. Then they get in the shit and remember why its called gambling.