OT: Anyone make money on EBAY

BigBill365

I've made more buying off eBay and selling at local auctions than selling on eBay.

Rare and vintage paintings was what I specialized in, times when I was fortunate to be able to purchase pieces at around $300-500 and sell them at auction for 400-600% more .......

In Florida, bought a lot of 500 buccaneer sports cards for like $11.78.......sold them individually and in small lots at Tampa auction houses and profited about $350.....cake!!!

E-bay is a PITA. The fees are garbage and you end up in shit situations like I am now disputing with a buyer who claims never to have received goods when tracking information says he does. No doubt paypal will side with him.

Craigslist/Kijiji all the way.

paypal always sides with the cust. Had a store on ebay fees get you also

couple disputes and your in the hole, they get their money before anything is settled

I was gona get back into it and sell cloths.Mailnly t shirts such as Abercrombie,Hollister,american Eagle and stuff like that. I can buy them at garage sales during the summer for real cheap $2-$3 and sell them for about $15.But the problem is getting them in the winter i wuld have to go to places like platos closet,Marshalls stuff like that and find some decent deals.I figured out if you wear the cloths and model the t shirts whether male or female those shirts sale on average betwenn $5-$15 more then if you just lay it on the table.