5dimes Poker Rooms

TNVOLFAN

Last 2 nights I played some Texas Holdem in the shark tank room and also in open waters and fish pond.

Tonight it would only allow me to have 1 room at a time open, so I went to live chat and ask if they were

having tech issues and they said no that you can have only 1 room open at a time. I am new to the site

and was wondering if anyone else has run into this. Just don't understand why they would care if your

playing in 2 different rooms and 2 totally different games. Like I said the last 2 nights I did this very thing

with out a problem but tonight they say I cant.

Open Waters and the Fish Pond run off of the same GUI that EPN uses. Open Waters shares a player pool with the rest of the network giving an gives you POP point conversion equal to $3.50 per 100 points.

Fish Pond is a ring fenced part of the EPN in which only 5dimes players can play each other. Pop conversion is $5.00 per 100 points. Less NLH and very infrequent 3/6 PLO with only penny roll MTT's. It should run off the same servers so that is why you can not play the two rooms from the same IP at once.