Cities that are undeserving of a sports championship ring

KingRevolver

hard to argue that midwest doesnt have the best it think the NFC has the most diehard fans. Specially those packers they are crazy.They sell out in -30 degree weather and theres tailgators.Detroit Lions fans are very loyal to always used to the lions never making playoffs but sell out every game.Only thing that takes away from them is they play indooors that takes away from the diehard feel like Packers and bears.

But most undeserving would have to be any lebron james team.IDK how anyone could support a guy as un loyal as that.Hes like a girl that fuks another guy and comes back to you when she is bored of him and then your supposed to worship her like royalty but now you know there just un loyal liers.that you should disown

But most undeserving would have to be any lebron james team.IDK how anyone could support a guy as un loyal as that.Hes like a girl that fuks another guy and comes back to you when she is bored of him and then your supposed to worship her like royalty but now you know there just un loyal liers.that you should disown

:smiley-laughing001:

Good observation here folks

Guest ChrisHarvard

Philly with probably the most knowledgeable fans out there regarding sports and loyal to a fault...

Surely that list of 3 was most deserving. Mighty just got tripped up in the thread.

Also philly has the best boxers in the whole world.

Philly and knowledge don't go together' date=' VD.[/quote']

You're correct, this whole thing that always comes up about Philly fans being the most knowledgable is pure 100% bullshit, and this is not to say they as a whole are not knowledgable, but to say they are the most, is again pure bullshit, mostly started by Tom Brookshire and other funky media heads.

Philly does not have the most knowledgable fans in any of the four major sports, think we can all agree on this......except of course, fans of Philadelphia.

Which begs the question, who has the most knowledgable fans in each of the four major sports????

Hockey----Montreal?

MLB----Boston?

NBA---Boston?

NFL---Green Bay?

I understood the question. Undeserving is in the eye of the beholder. I do not like Philadelphia...personal reasons. Is my opinion biased...Hell Yes. should it be used for any list...no but when someone asks I am going to give it.

Am I wrong in this..yes but it is how I feel and I stand by it.

Screw Philadelphia

I understood the question. Undeserving is in the eye of the beholder. I do not like Philadelphia...personal reasons. Is my opinion biased...Hell Yes. should it be used for any list...no but when someone asks I am going to give it.

Am I wrong in this..yes but it is how I feel and I stand by it.

Screw Philadelphia

LOLOL