Notre Dame vs. ASU?

KingRevolver

I think the wrong team is favored..My Dad is an ND alum and we went to the game in Dallas last year' date=' was quite interesting to see the dichotomy between nd vs asu fans, brains and money vs drunks and loudmouths...same result as last year ND will win.[/quote']

nice!

next year in dallas i'm loading up the car with inlaws for wisconsin/alabama which is pretty much drunk loudmouths vs drunk loudmouths

nice!

next year in dallas i'm loading up the car with inlaws for wisconsin/alabama which is pretty much drunk loudmouths vs drunk loudmouths

I had never been outside the airport of Dallas before but I had a damn good time, the people were very friendly there and Dallas Cowboy stadium is amazing, by far thenicest stadium or arena I've ever been to......I'm assuming that the Wisky/Bma game is there as well?

Notre Dame has given up an average of 37 points per game the past 3 vs. UNC, FSU, and Navy.

ASU has given up a TOTAL of 36 points combined in the past 3 vs. Stanford, Washington, and Utah.

Means jack shit today. But interesting nonetheless.

yep, both these defenses have given up a lot of points in multiple games this year and each offense can score...last year's game both teams scored over 30 if i remember correctly...I'm feeling pretty good about a shootout this afternoon.