Cards sign Carson Palmer to a 3-year extension

KingRevolver

He was in the upper tier of guys way back with Cinci before the injury. Maybe not elite if we are only counting Peyton/Rodgers/Brady types as elite' date=' but he was as good as anyone else going [/quote']

Eh. Splitting hairs I guess. He had a couple good yrs with the Bengals. Never won a playoff game. Definitely not ever elite.

Playing his best football of his career right now.

Arians is doing a good job for Arizona. I bet you guys were glad to get rid of Whisenhunt. Was warned about him before he came to Tennessee and he is not looking good at all so far Tennessee has a 2-6 record. He promised not to change QB's like he did in Arizona when he first came here and he is on his third starting QB in nine games. Hope Mettenberger is the real deal here so he can quit this QB merry go round.

Arians is doing a good job for Arizona. I bet you guys were glad to get rid of Whisenhunt. Was warned about him before he came to Tennessee and he is not looking good at all so far Tennessee has a 2-6 record. He promised not to change QB's like he did in Arizona when he first came here and he is on his third starting QB in nine games. Hope Mettenberger is the real deal here so he can quit this QB merry go round.

To be fair tough to blame the QB situation on him

Not whisenhunts fault he has 3 terrible qbs on his roster. Hopefully for whisenhunts sake Titans are bad enough to get a top pick and land a real franchise QB like Mariota