You guys remember Scott Carter from Just Bet?

Guest boatboatboat

Guest boatboatboat

He had quite the following with RX guys.

He was the go to man at Just Bet for the guys who played there.

Did a GREAT job with CS.

I ran some contest for him.

Always easy to work with

Well he has gone to work for HRWager............

Just a heads up

Did a GREAT job with CS.

Always easy to work with

Just a heads up

Good to know Scott's a good guy and EZ to work with..............

Guys, I have been in the business for 12 years and probably have spoken to several of you guys over that time. I know the industry pretty well after all this time. Not just the company I decide to bring players to, but other books and things players want and need to know about the industry in general.

Being a sports gambler myself, I have a pretty good grasp as to what most players want and need. Those that know me already know that I will always give you the straight goods. Whether you like it or not. No such thing as a dumb question for the newer online bettors. As for veterans, like Fishhead whom I've spoken to a few times, if I can ever be of any assistance don't hesitate to call or private message me.

IMO, if your surround yourself with good people who care about their reputation, its a winning formula. I have known the HRWager people for about 10 years now. They definitely are what I described in the previous sentence.

As usual, let's have some fun and hope we all win a few bucks.

Cheers:hat

Guys, I have been in the business for 12 years and probably have spoken to several of you guys over that time. I know the industry pretty well after all this time. Not just the company I decide to bring players to, but other books and things players want and need to know about the industry in general.

Being a sports gambler myself, I have a pretty good grasp as to what most players want and need. Those that know me already know that I will always give you the straight goods. Whether you like it or not. No such thing as a dumb question for the newer online bettors. As for veterans, like Fishhead whom I've spoken to a few times, if I can ever be of any assistance don't hesitate to call or private message me.

As usual, let's have some fun and hope we all win a few bucks.

Cheers:hat

About time you got off that lazy ass & went to work.....................:hat

Did a GREAT job with CS.

Always easy to work with

Just a heads up

thanks Boat

You were fun to work with at theRX. I just figured since your PM was turned off, your van down by the river was swept away by flood or you just forgot where you parked it one day, Good to see you are still kickin' about.

Guest boatboatboat

ummmmmmmm

My PM's were turned off because I was a BAD BOY!

In the eyes of BAS.

It started when 1Vice agreed to give away 5k to RX posters to off set the Synbet debacle.

Went down hill from there.

Still miss the RX.

Great bunch of posters.

Was just looking back thru old e-mails from you.

I used to be on your NEWSLETTER list you would send out.

My favorite was

ANDREW LUCK most over rated draft pick since Ryan Leaf.

Scott why did you leave JUST BET? can you comment on how that company handled the FORUM post up, active, contest type players? Did you agree with their approaches and policies?

what are your hopes at HR WAGER?

good to talk to you again trytrytry.

I am not sure what you mean with regards to the Justbet questions. Justbet is a great book, I still play there and many of my players do also. Most players have more than one book.

I venture to guess most guys have more than 2 actually and have used several over the years if they've been betting for any length of time. Like I mentioned before, working with good people who take care of their customers like they should is half the battle.

There are several types of players out there and after 12 years I probably have seem them all. There are the non bonus types, the high bonuses type, the high limits type, the $25 depositors, the easy-going type, the constant complainers, the freebee beggar and so many others. Thankfully, I usually just deal with just normal regular guys that like to bet and talk sports. Big depositor or small depositors and large bettors or the $5 ones. I don't care. It's entertaining and makes sports funner to have a few bucks on the outcome regardless of the amount and have someone they know and trust.

If someone asks in a private message, email or phone call ... what I think about another book, I will tell them what I know. I usually won't say anything negative unless I know its a scam. I will only tell them why they should be playing here or there. If you lose the book will keep your money as we all know, but if you win we just want to get paid.

HRwager are good people with great bonuses and they are discreet. That is why I put reputation behind them.

If you need anything, email me at [email protected], sent me a private message or call me.

Cheers