Let's get Brock in here in the main forum

Sports

Do 100% of eligible voters vote in elections?

In polls, generalizations about populations are based on those who vote.

Your original post should have then said:

The most popular opinion among posters who participated in a poll at this forum is to have Brock post on the main forum.

This is the documented truth.

Give the people what they want.

But whatever.

Brock should have a Roger Maris asterisk next to his name...something like *This poster has scammed other posters, banking institutions, Neteller & his taste in food is terrible. Proceed with caution.*

BAUS

In that thread, I basically said the same thing. Although I did not vote until today, I posted YES with conditions. I think a lot of people probably voted YES, but with conditions.

So again, that poll probably is not a true indication of how the entire TGF community feels about it.

No. Also ban retards who think that Brock posting has value. Also ban people who like dumb food reviews. Just ban everyone from Champaign, Illinois, people who don't know how to spell their own name, people who like hair metal, people who say bets are a lock and people who have scammed other people. Basically lock the forum down and just have Timely and WM post CB picks.* Let's go. College basketball is here!

* This will be sure to make the other Illinois whack job go bananas.

The most popular opinion among posters at this forum is to have Brock post on the main forum.

This is the documented truth.

Give the people what they want.

Damn, you're a Non heterosexual person . You have got to be the only idiot that hasn't been scammed by him. Yet...

Fuck Brock. He shouldn't be allowed to post ANYWHERE!