Poster PocketRockets, tell us more about yourself

Guest ChrisHarvard

Guest ChrisHarvard

Welcome, poster PocketRockets.

Where did you come to us, from? Across the street?

Are you new to gambling or a proven grinder?

Describe to us your biggest win or loss? Describe to us your worst BAD BEAT.

Age?

Location?

Guinness or Fat Tire?

Wear jeans or chinos?

How would your friends describe you?

Guest ChrisHarvard

CK I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Don't know him from Adam, none of us do.

Rockets, get your behind in here and answer my questions.

This isn't a set up to brawl with CK.

Be mature about this Rockets. Take the high road.

Guest pocketrockets

Good afternoon fellas,

I have been a member of the RX since 08', but I started lurking since 2004 when the golden days were still running strong. I started working for a PPH in 2004 and have been involved with a number of books since then. Currently switching careers for a more stable developer position, hopefully freelance.

I'm 29 and I do bet on ocassion through my poker account or pinny, last season I gambled steady was probably 2 seasons ago. Currently I mostly play poker, 5-6 days a week, 8 hrs a day. Its a grind and its a constant struggle to maintain sanity with all the bad beats online but in the end the best players always come ahead.

This year has been a little dry so far, no big scores... 2 years ago I prolly made around 14k which is close to a year salary here in CR. I usually grind low-mid stakes sngs and mtts. No cash games, mainly cause I'm a degen.

I'm 29 and live in CR. Besides gambling I love to write, play music... I am actually quite a good singer. Used to DJ at clubs but that got old quickly. I love to party and to work out both. I'm in good shape, balance is the key.

My friends would describe me as a loyal nutcase, who likes to have fun and also enjoys deep conversations while downing some scotch and smoking some Cohibas. 420 all the way. Coke is fine. MDMA only with ladies around.

Ckid is a sad little man, dont have a clue if he is rich like he says he is, seems that is his only attribute in life. I did come here to laugh at the "ban the snitch" thread, that was comedy gold, and I opened the thread to connect both forums so if by tomorrow I get wacked it was probably BAS and Hache :)

Good afternoon fellas,

I have been a member of the RX since 08', but I started lurking since 2004 when the golden days were still running strong. I started working for a PPH in 2004 and have been involved with a number of books since then. 

I'm 29 

You worked for a PPH as a 17 yr old?

Guest ChrisHarvard

I really don't like this east coast/west coast thing.

State of residency does not make anyone better than anyone else.

Do you win more ATS by living in California or Nevada?

Of course not. I tried. It's just as tough to win in Nevada than in Washington.

None of you west coast boys are better than anyone else.

You put on your trousers the same way we do.

So chill out.

Guest pocketrockets

CK loved RX more than life itself....I hope he don't do anything stupid.He devastated....Loved to post his Sips there.

question is... he loves dicks more than he loves the rx? cause he chose dick over free posting will