Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

How much money is life changing money to you?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Guest_ChrisHarvard_*

Guest_ChrisHarvard_*
  • Guests
Depending on what part of the U.S. you want to live, life changing money is whatever 20% down on a conventional loan for a sweet cribbo is. In Henderson there is still some very nice, recently constructed two BR two BA for 55-75k. So, I'd say just an extra 20 thou is life changing. An extra car, and extra condo, anything to get out in front.

WeinkeToWarrick

WeinkeToWarrick

• Members
  • 5371 posts
Life changing for how long? I'll say 10k would send me on a vacation and let me do a couple other things I otherwise can't afford to do. Wouldn't keep me from being out of debt or having to work or anything like that obviously but it would certainly have an affect on my life.

hustledouble

hustledouble

• Members
  • 319 posts

Follow up question should be, what would you do with the life changing amount?

I said $150,000 because it's enough to pay for the 10 acre bass pond I want and a nice cozy cabin.

I want my own slice of the country, soon. To me that would be life changing.

We recently bought a piece of the country and while it is life changing it is also a metric ass ton of work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users