OT: Mob Museum in Vegas

KingRevolver

Have any of you been to it? This is something that has been on my list for about a year now. I was going to stop by when I went up to Mammoth Lakes this Summer (through Vegas) but decided to just keep driving. The last time I was in Vegas, Fishhead and SlimShady took up all my time, so I didn't get a chance to go again. I'm hoping third time is a charm.

Is worth it? Do tell.

No, and I'm a big fan of the Mob and it's history here in Vegas.

Put it this way, if you have an hour to kill downtown(although one can spend longer at the Mob museum reading everything there), a visit to the Smith Center is a much better place to spend an hour taking in one of their free guided tours.

Smith Center > Mob Musuem

Going to try and get poster RMI to respond to this thread, he has a huge dislike for the Mob Museum and seems is always alerting tourists to not waste their time going there.......in fact, before going myself, he kept telling me that I would be disappointed and I thought it can't be that bad/boring, but he was spot on.