Plommer has paid

timetopay

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I could have thrown out a number,but I was trying to be fair to Plommer.  I had to go back thru 3 calendar years of paypals to look for his 2 payments.  I know the amount he asked to borrow, but I didn't know if we had calculated in US or Candian and he had to pick it up in Canadian.  If I went with U.S., I may have been overcharging him. Hell I may owe him money back.  I don't know.  It seems like they charged me $45 each time to wire.   Sorry I wasn't up for dealing with WU tonight, but despite what your pal says, I am not deriving pleasure from this day in the least. It was exhausting..and I'm going to bed. 

Sanctimonious fuck.

I wasn't trying to change the forum's beliefs ..only yours.   If you could see the "behind the scenes" with many of the men you think are in your corner...well let's just say, they think you're nuts, which of course, you are.

Your post is filled with irony.

I am openly gay, as many of the learned forum community knows.

I went out tonight with a group that included many single and straight women.

They know I am gay, so they have no reason to try to tease me, trick me, impress me, lie to me.

I explained this debt collection situation to them.

I explained this forum drama to them.

You know what they all agreed on?

You are obsessed with PLOMMER, and you are vindictive.

You have been paid.

Go away.

Translation:

"I enjoyed pretending to be outraged at something trivial that had nothing to do with me, then hurt my arm patting myself on the back for a job well done. "

Well played.

Of course a posted slow paying or stiffing has to do  with anyone on the boards, someone needs to know about this if they are approached by you to do any future transactions then they can weigh threads like this to see if they want to proceed or not.

Cannot believe this thread went 9 pages.

Sorry to revive this one Plumber however now that your ass checked out OK by the procto

and medical is somewhat in order; wish to remind you of your favoured opinion with the Toronto

Maple Leafs earlier this NHL season in a game against the now Stanley Cup contending San Jose Sharks. 

Was it a massacre that night?

Oh boy, fun to reminisce.  

Keep well and now with Connor on the Leafs you may see a few more wins but never a playoff appearance. 

Your post is filled with irony.

I am openly gay, as many of the learned forum community knows.

I went out tonight with a group that included many single and straight women.

They know I am gay, so they have no reason to try to tease me, trick me, impress me, lie to me.

I explained this debt collection situation to them.

I explained this forum drama to them.

You know what they all agreed on?

You are obsessed with PLOMMER, and you are vindictive.

You have been paid.

Go away.

Dude, ok you are gay. MAny gays out there. What the gayest part about the above is you went out and talked about this thread. Now that is fucking hands down gay. That is gayer than you blowing a guy while he inserts a frozen Sabrett hotdog up your ass.

Gay or straight, it is gay. 

Agree with ya Braker. All he had to do is say he owed,sorry its been so long, and the few bucks he used for deposits and his vices he knows it looks bad but needed a little joy cause going through a rough patch im sure everyone moves on.

Instead it was her fault for bringing it up :laugh

How u been feeling bud?

• 3 months later...

He has an ok job, he just lies then tries to e-bully people in to not wanting him to come down on him when in person he's a pathetic blob of lard who couldn't hurt a kitten. So the truth is he's just a jerk who comes on forums hoping to scam people because in real life no one likes him. Then he tries to make people feel sorry for him in hopes of not having to pay back himself. From wannabe e-bully to hey, I can't find a job, hey I can't get laid. The only non lie is not being able to get laid - I think if he offered quadruple at a glory hole they'd still say no. No one should like him on any gambling forums either based on his intentions and he shouldn't be allowed at any of them.

Dude, ok you are gay. MAny gays out there. What the gayest part about the above is you went out and talked about this thread. Now that is fucking hands down gay. That is gayer than you blowing a guy while he inserts a frozen Sabrett hotdog up your ass.

Gay or straight, it is gay.

Great post from a great poster.

You know what it had been so long that I forgot I had another account and I apologize. I was trying to look out for you guys is all. I can use either one if you have to let one go, if it has to be both  understand your position, just looking out for the cool non scammers.